FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unvoy

11-13-2012

Yay I can press a button to heal. Heal is a situational summoner spell imo for certain champs. Volibear has his own heal, and I feel that tanks should take something more useful than heal. Get more resistances/HP items/runes to solidify your role. Teleport, exhaust, flash, and ghost are more useful for tanks than having to wait to be in a particular situation to use heal.

korgrath

11-13-2012

I cant join north america its busy and it says online on the website please fix it soon i want to get my poppy on!

Kiimora

11-13-2012

nice

Buffy Wayne

11-13-2012

Thank you!

Riot is working hard on Season 3!

Ordray

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Any idea when we'll be getting a sneak peek at the new masteries?

Spiral Continuum

11-13-2012

I like the idea of adding more masteries but, between the two posts... I have to say it may completely kill my back-door Nasus Surge+Siege Commander with teleport.

That build used to say "oh, we're having a full-team turret defense bot? Well that means you lose your second and inhibitor turrets top!

Flurren

11-13-2012

Wasn't the mastery trees supposed to be updated with today's patch?

yayjinaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I appreciate the time to explain a bit of the behind the scenes work that us players (often) take for granted. However, I do have a few important questions:

1. How does the system compensate elo gain/loss due to leavers/afkers?

This is a very prickly issue I'm sure, but it is unfair to the other 4 players on a team when a player leaves and handicaps them (which more often than not causes them to lost for sheer lack of manpower). In ranked games it's demoralizing to play game after game with leavers causing you to continually lose elo without being able to really do anything about it. We understand the system can't simply erase the loss or people would use it as a cheating tool, but is there some method to compensate or adjust elo gain/loss if a player has been afk for a certain timespan?

2. On a related note, how does the system compensate for trolls? I'm sure it's your favorite question by now But when you're playing a ranked game and someone didn't get the role they wanted and just start intentionally throwing the game it's quite frustrating, and it happens all the time. I'd like to think the community is above that, but I come across as many toxic players as I do sportspeople. I understand that the Tribunal punishes these players after the fact, but they still plague the players they troll. Again, I understand it's touchy with trolling being very subject to different interpretations, but when multiple players on both teams are reporting someone for the same reason it seems like there should be something done.

Moskytu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flurren View Post
Wasn't the mastery trees supposed to be updated with today's patch?
i was expecting this too realy sad =/

troppuS

11-13-2012

the changes look balance good job!