FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2012

This update seems a little sparse on the info compared to the previous two

Its nice to have all the information given out in small, easily readable pieces before we see a giant wall of text for patch notes.

I will never, ever get used to seeing you with Rumble as your avatar FeralPony.

Recramukel

11-12-2012

Sounds great...except flash is already on such a high cooldown already and has had its range reduced so much that i never take it on some of my champs anymore e.g. Ezrael because arcane shift now does exactly the same thing with a much shorter cooldown. Anyways love all other changes. Keep up the good work

EpicBanHammer

11-12-2012

Any ideas on making spells last longer?

Sasanian

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
Barrier's numbers (Cooldown, amount shielded, and duration of shield) allow quite a bit of room to tweak its power. We'll be sure to keep an eye on it and tweak as necessary - but there definitely is plenty of ways to utilize it!
You know that bringing barrier into the other maps will only make Veigar and other extremely high burst mages much more counterable. Will there be anything to counter the counters? Something like a DFG that penetrates all damage shields(hexdrinker/barrier/solari locket)? Or maybe an item that can immediately reset non-ultimate cooldowns so you can get another QWE off to penetrate the shields?

Haguruma

11-12-2012

You know what I'm talking about hextech gun-blade for instance, sure you get it but you forget to use it, so why does it exist? What will Riot do about this?

Garlygunto

11-12-2012

the changes there making to heal and ignite is bullcrap, they should just leave it the way it is

Duroko

11-12-2012

Not to happy that Surge is being removed... Loved it on my Malphite but other than that I am rather excited.

Thezyzyva

11-12-2012

Proper timing of surge guaranteed me kills as Rumble. This news makes me sad. I'm not sure there are that many other champs who can use it well, but I'd much rather see it reworked than removed.

And before you say it's not as good as ignite, look at how Rumble operates for a second. It absolutely works with him. You can pop it, ult, harpoon, shield, flamethrower, overheat, shield flamethrower again all before it's time is up.

Renegade Falcon

11-12-2012

game was fine how it is. i like the masteries now.

GreatRice

11-12-2012

what i'm afraid about the implementation of barrier is the combination of heal + barrier, that in combination with ad champs like ezreal with built in mobility, it's going to return to the bot lane farm fest again.