FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M26Pershing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

It's cool

YamaXenuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Looks promising, Though i'm worried about how strong champs like Ryze and Karth may be with the Tear item coming out..

master summoner9

11-12-2012

oh yeah

LivePk

11-12-2012

Sweet

Legend Esquilax

11-12-2012

i got a question, dont know if this is the palce to make it tho, but would really aprreciate if someone could answer if they know if zed is coming out in this patch?

LivePk

11-12-2012

Awesome

violetsandpiper

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Arisu View Post
Akali. And anyone else with short cooldown bursts. You do not need to make use of Attack Speed to benefit from 12 seeconds of 85.8 AP [more if you have Deathcap].
And, rather than make it better, they just remove it and tell us to "do what everyone else does" and use Ignite, a single-target limited spell with a completely different usage, and much longer cooldown?

Surge allowed me to burst down multiple targets over 12 seconds. Ignite allows me to do some true damage to one person.
There is an obvious difference here, especially for AoE burst champs.

Keep Surge in, it's just sleeping now.
I would believe you if you somehow wouldn't be doing more physical damage when you play akali then magic. Seriously? How do you play akali and do that much more physical then magic damage? Do you not understand how to play her? And surge is bad, check the math on it. The ap you are getting from her late game is mostly mitigated from magic resist, especially since you apparently don't build magic pen on akali and rush gunblade? The attack speed is wasted also. Even with akali ignites damage almost outclasses surge even if you would be getting in auto attacks and it also reduces healing. And akali is not an aoe burst champion. Having one aoe doesn't mean your entire play style is aoe.

TheArtemist

11-12-2012

48 reply pages, 12 Riot replies, complaint about surge not being comparable to ignite on every page

Riot replies to surge questions.........0

iGive Kids Candy

11-12-2012

changes.. ugh. took me years to figure out the whole texting thing-a-ma-jigger...

jaxxlaxx1213

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCorndog View Post
Has summoner Flash ever been considered for removal?

I feel like I am constantly forced into taking it because 4/5 of the other team will usually have it and I need it to get away from their flash/chase after them. It also takes away somthing special from champions who should have a natural advantage like Ez and Ahri for going over terrain. Not to mention Jarvan IV would love his ult again

Maybe making it an (expensive) item could give people an option to still use it while providing a reasonable trade-off
Yes but then those champs are nearly untouchable and would have escapes that nobody could follow up on making them really broken. At least if flash is available it is an escape opportunity which has a long cd.