FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gakapo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Any veigar buffs

General Quackers

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCrunch View Post
OMG YES! Barrier for Karthus ult.....
It doesn't block CC. He'll still get blasted if he tries to ult in front of the enemy while he's alive.

KnexScorpion

11-12-2012

Are you doing anything to revive?

Pow3rful

11-12-2012

Adding barrier to SR was inevitable, I think it's going to be well suited for some champions and bad for others obviously. They already said it's going to be super balanced and isn't just something you press to absorb a ton of damage, it's going to need some sort of skill to use effectively due to the fact that it doesn't last very long.

Knowknothing

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordcookie View Post
I'm actually a bit sad you guys are removing Surge. It's not picked often, and rarely used, but it's such a fun spell to use. Since you guys are adding more supportish summoner spells, maybe it'd be possible to change the effect into an aura? (Obviously with weaker stats/reduced duration). Kind of like Sivir's ultimate.

But, that's just a suggested change to make the spell STRONG. I honestly find the spell fine as it is, but just not picked often.
i found that this spell was awesome as well -- only for hybrid champions: aka kayle/kogmaw/ teemo/ tf/ etc -- ones that were on-hit or hybrid builds -- anywho i dont think they should put this as an item in the game even with reduced stats

also to those that think supports dont have enough gold gain as it is: do remember that once the minions spawn every person starts with +1gold/second -- combine this with runes/masteries for the gold/10 and the items you can get up to +37 gold/10 seconds -- even though it uses up 4 slots in your inventory then boots plus ward -- youve enough clearly gold for a bit -- save up for an item and then remove one of the gold/10 and grab something like RoA that would benefit you or even the team like aegis -- then save up and kee going! i found i was hardly ever low on gold when doing these

Voliboar

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
It doesn't block CC. He'll still get blasted if he tries to ult in front of the enemy while he's alive.
Uh... He meant it's for when the enemy Karthus ults..

LittleDi

11-12-2012

@feralpony: Why is your icon NOT HECARIM?

pro crastinat0r

11-12-2012

Quote:
Save you from karthus ulti is what he was saying

Pow3rful

11-12-2012

Quote:
I believe he was referring to blocking the damage from said Karthus ult.

dillbillz

11-12-2012

Will we be able to reorder mastery/rune pages with the new patch?