FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeprechaunFarmer

11-12-2012

sounds good, but I would personally still like to keep surge for those champions that are actually able to make full use of it. Could concievably split the attck speed aspect and ap bost apect into seperate spell to make one useful for either type.

Crow˝

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
Yes but no spoiler... yet
what about now?

Truffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Jerrbare

11-12-2012

zed ?

SBSuperman

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
Yes but no spoiler... yet
Will the masteries be visible after the patch that is set up for 8 pm PST tonight?

The suspense is killing me!

SB

Zemiazas

11-12-2012

Perfect!

Pieson

11-12-2012

As a player who really enjoys jungling as the newer tanky junglers like maokai and cho, what is the new jungle going to do with those champions? I'm afraid that the changes will, instead of adding to the current pool of strong junglers, remove most of the champions that are currently played and instead replace them with other junglers.

Crow˝

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthob View Post
FeralPony:
I was wondering if the you/your creative group have considered a stealth sort of summoner spell e.g. Your champion becomes stealthed for 4 seconds. Attacking or casting spells ends this effect.

While I understand having such a summoner spell would practically force the opposing team to invest in Vision Wards/Oracles, I think it could add a wonderful dynamic to the game.

The way I see it now, there are only 2 real "escape/engage" summoner spells and it seems everyone is reliant on one or the other (mostly just Flash, however). This could open up the field in so many ways. Just like Flash and Ghost, it could be used both offensively and defensively and can make or break someone's life. It may seem overly powerful at first glance, but if you keep in mind that it can be nearly completely negated by items, I think it's more balanced in the end.

Albeit I DO see the potential problem you could run into with "Team A runs stealth and they use it to get the upper hand on Team B. Team A has the advantage and Team B is struggling to keep up. Team B can not afford to purchase oracles and/or are too weak to defend it. Even if they tried to purchase it, they would be put even further behind team A." ... What if Clairvoyance (or Clairvoyance upgraded by a mastery) reveal invisible units?

Just a thought. Maybe an item that grants the ability?
thing is it becoems useless once the enemy team has an oracles and they shud have an oracles by the 30 minute mark so is very limiting for a ss

Rimm├Şn

11-12-2012

Woo can't wait for this

BAM SpiceWeasel

11-12-2012

Barrier has got to be the most retarded summoner in the game. It's just rage inducing, even more so than flash. You say you want ignite to fill a niche but then put in barrier which completely negates it? Every player who comes up against a Darius or any champ with a dot or burst finishing move is going to run ignite. Not to mention the utter stupidity it's going to be on a low health Poppy. Watch as Poppy takes barrier for an extra 2s of invulnerability as she takes 50% less damage from everything and all the damage is absorbed by the shield.

Sorry about the text wall, I just really hate Barrier -.-'