FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crow˝

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
With the new masteries and jungle...will I be able to jungle Irelia decently?
i actually find she is a decent jungler as it is... ofc not tier 1 but still very god. maxin her w gives her innate sustain whilst not being tooo dependant on blue... her q can be used mutipe times with the right timing and so her gapcloser is really efective for ganking (q to a minion then a champ for extra range) and she wil be low in the jungle early on so u can guarantee u wil have ur stun up,,, and even if u dont her slow plus red is good enuf
IRELIA JUNGLE FTW

MayoGetLow69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Could you perhaps give us a little bit of detail regarding the new mastery (aimed at supports) that supposedly increases their gold income?

ddaimyo

11-12-2012

Mr. Pony sir, I have a question: Players in this game value min/maxing above almost all else. With this in mind, what steps are you taking to make the non-"optimal" trees a valid choice? I cannot even imagine all APCs and ADCs not going full Offensive tree in any circumstance.

FOODFOOD

11-12-2012

Could you give a little more insight on the Revive changes? As a Dominion player, this is very, VERY important.

Vivicide

11-12-2012

What about ghost? Is ghost really going to be left in the dust?

jtsbears

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
The debuff will definitely stay, or people would pick 5 heals and heal each other.
The debuff only prevents you from using more than one SS heal in less than 1 min with their full effect.
but you could die in that one min if you don't have full power heal right?

Jordian

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivicide View Post
What about ghost? Is ghost really going to be left in the dust?
Ghost is fine its pretty good and balanced I think

Doctor Owl

11-12-2012

Will the new item with promote have any stats that AD/AP carries can use or will it be more of a completely utility/tank item?

And it was K

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownSA View Post
i actually find she is a decent jungler as it is... ofc not tier 1 but still very god. maxin her w gives her innate sustain whilst not being tooo dependant on blue... her q can be used mutipe times with the right timing and so her gapcloser is really efective for ganking (q to a minion then a champ for extra range) and she wil be low in the jungle early on so u can guarantee u wil have ur stun up,,, and even if u dont her slow plus red is good enuf
IRELIA JUNGLE FTW
I've been getting into it recently as well! It's so fun, and allows me to play my favorite champion without needing the always-contested top lane. I'm just hoping I'll still be able to with the new jungle. :P

mystical killers

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose32 View Post

true that lol