FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aflaack

11-12-2012

Does this mean that champs like jax can get 3% lifesteal and spellvamp?

Merluza00

11-12-2012

how about revive? it's still a very sweet spell for the 'I mid or feed' troll who actually don't get mid lane

Xarue

11-12-2012

Hey wait dont make rash decisions, if surge aint hurting anyone dont just throw it away. Im still trying to make the biggest cho gath ive ever seen and all im sayin is just keep the option open bc some ppl do use it.

SenseiSanSama

11-12-2012

Will tonight patch include the jungle changes? Its really frustrating not knowing when things that we have semi amount of information for. and what about zed?!?

And it was K

11-12-2012

With the new masteries and jungle...will I be able to jungle Irelia decently?

Chromium Sulfate

11-12-2012

Um...
Barrier will be WAY too OP. Karthus ults and you're low? Barrier.
Annie unleash burst? Barrier.
Having a late-game trade?Barrier.
The barrier nerfs aren't gonna be enough. Just remove Barrier, it takes away the point of dodging and watching your health closely.
Please rethink your decision, Riot

Katarina PENTA

11-12-2012

Lol. You guys don't realize that "support" tree benefitted Mordekaiser top a lot more than offense.

9-0-21. Spellvamp and that extra CDR because morde does not build CDR aside from blue buff and blue elixir and leveling faster.

you also don't realize that Katarina can go tank(defense tree), and carry low Elo's as a very strong bruiser.

But overall, you are correct. Morde is the only offense champ i go utility on 100%, and there are only a few casters I go defense on: Katarina, Ryze, Orianna.

I've seen Ego ignaxio go utility on kennen, but i tried it and it doesn't work as well as going offense.

MissingNick

11-12-2012

I think this tenacity mastery will become a must have for adc's and tanks (unless it does not stack with other items tenacity), and tower diving champs like Singed will love that mastery that reduces damage from turrets lol

Thanks for your hard work ^^

Xyltin

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragnDave View Post
Seeing as you take out surge and promote, I think it would be beneficial to have a few new summoner spells to replace those. Very limited selection of summoner spells is a bad thing imo.
A 3rd mobility option next to ghost and flash would be definitely good.
Even when flash gets worse, it will nearly always be flash OR ghost. People won't pick Exhaust + heal cause it gives not enough options to escape or chase. At least one SS needs to be a mobility skill on 95% of the champs.

Jordian

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly Muffin View Post
Will AD Casters be receiving an item that allows them to replenish health on SR (Similar to LVD Pillager, but toned down) without building bloodthirsters?
wrong thread