How come Vayne can Tumble thru Jarvan ult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AidanNoot

11-12-2012

This makes me sad in the face :c

advancedAI

11-12-2012

Is there anyone anymore that Jarvan can ult?

Verandriel

11-12-2012

She can do this with Anivia's wall, too, and I'm pretty sure with Trundle's pillar. It's because they don't count as actual terrain (so Vayne/Poppy can't stun people against them, either), allowing movement abilities to get champions like Vayne/Riven through the terraformed terrain if they can travel the full distance of the terrain.

Personally, I'm more bothered by the fact that, sometimes, people can just walk right THROUGH Jarvan's ult/Anivia's wall.

A Life Unfair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
Is there anyone anymore that Jarvan can ult?
Olaf, cause he doesn't run Flash

Maximum Can

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The True Wolf View Post
Olaf, cause he doesn't run Flash
Yes, but... in that case, you're trapped in there with Olaf.

Shaiandra

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Can View Post
Yes, but... in that case, you're trapped in there with Olaf.
You can flash or EQ out of your arena if you'd like... But either way, trapping Olaf away from your ranged carries is one way to effectively peel off them when he cannot be disabled. As Jarvan I typically would prefer him hitting me rather than him doing his primary job of diving our carries.

Trapping Olaf then leaving might likely be even smarter, but in general, I do think Olaf is a prime Cataclysm target since it's basically the only way to stop an Olaf from reaching your carries.

Yozaru

11-12-2012

Vayne rolls into a wall.
Comes out the otherside

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT!

thepr0owns

11-12-2012

fizz walks through it

Fenrir Slakt

11-12-2012

How come kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

AA247

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verandriel View Post
She can do this with Anivia's wall, too, and I'm pretty sure with Trundle's pillar. It's because they don't count as actual terrain (so Vayne/Poppy can't stun people against them, either), allowing movement abilities to get champions like Vayne/Riven through the terraformed terrain if they can travel the full distance of the terrain.

Personally, I'm more bothered by the fact that, sometimes, people can just walk right THROUGH Jarvan's ult/Anivia's wall.
its mainly fast targets. I think if u cast at max range and the target has over 500ms, you will miss