@Riot, S3 Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dienovv

11-12-2012

Really? Quit blowing off Dominion. It needs balancing changes too. Too many hopes were crushed upon reading the patch notes.

I'm not looking for your devious future plans, but just a sign that the game mode is being looked into.

In the mean time, if anyone has any word on future Dominion changes, please, throw in some input. It'd be nice to have some organization before ranked.

*Edit* I suppose a couple items and clipping changes are enough balancing for the average person. Maybe I'm the only one who wants champion balances. This community.

urmamasllama

11-12-2012

Be patient they're getting to us just calm yo ****

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

New items and a change in the passive not enough?

hinderlopen

11-12-2012

They looked so deeply into Dominion that they noticed the Windmill's gears were clipping. If that's not looking into Dominion, then I don't know what is.

Carolina Blues

11-12-2012

Yeah I dunno there's been plenty of chances to rage about neglect if you're into that sort of thing. But this doesn't seem like one of them. Aura change and some item tweaking is a good enough place to start.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Sorry, why are you complaining again?

WaterD103

11-12-2012

Actually those item and aura changes are big, sadly irrelevant with no ranked.

Dienovv

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
New items and a change in the passive not enough?
That's a joke, right?
Items, yes. Passive about mana? No.
Champions. People aren't getting that idea, obviously.

Ahlen

11-12-2012

Riot isn't willing to make different balance changes for SR and Dom. So Dom will never get champion balance.

Ekis the Seraph

11-12-2012

Dude. Be patient. Nome and others have suggested newer items for us, which indirectly means new team compositions, champ changes, and overall a variety in item compositions (some champions will become viable, others stronger, others weaker, etc.)

Think in the long term what this brings to Dominion. Think how these changes may bring forth balancing/etc. No need to be a negative nancy man. We wanted change, and slowly but surely we are getting it.