Yes? or No?

YES! 5 38.46%
NO! 7 53.85%
DON'T CARE =.= 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Vote System In Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pandora531

11-17-2012

Hi people.

I was thinking if there was a voting system that allows us to vote who to kick. Seriously, i hate people that has bad behaviour, nor people that don't read the chat and say mid* when there's a mid already. So if we have this system, i think we can reduce more troll in ranked, or normals. Please implement this.

I know some of you are thinking, what if they just pick on you and all vote yes? Who will, (unless there are stupid people in the society) They will definately kick the player with **** behaviour.

Thanks.

Pandora531

11-17-2012

bump

Aametherar

11-17-2012

Shortly followed by mods which pull up your allies stats etc. the second you enter game and players being kicked from every team they ever join hum lemme think about that...nope.

Aevumus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

This was touched on by Reds before. The inherent problem is that anyone trying a strange build or a champion in a position they're not commonly in, regardless of player skill or viability, will be automatically votekicked. Sure, it reduces (some) trolling, but it pigeonholes the game into a rigid structure of X is always in X lane with X build. Not to mention there's the problem of premade trolling, but that's a whole different bag of issues.

Axxuka

11-17-2012

You really think the kicks will be only on those with bad behaviours ?

You must be new here.

ARM24

11-17-2012

Your presentation of this idea is very poor, and because of this you will lose many people with valid input... clean up your grammer/presentation and you will get far further all you did is put an idea out with no backing or support.

Plus those above all have valid points... you need to address them and prove why you are right with a convincing argument.

Yusuf Almunadem

11-17-2012

Has been said before.
Will be abused.
Bad idea.

Ep1cLeprechaun

11-17-2012

Way too easy to abuse.