Removing Zhonya and Deathcap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BMcB

11-12-2012

I see they are removing Zhonya's and Deathcap from dominion. Never saw many Deathcaps honestly, but I saw a few clutch Zhonya's that have worked in my favor and the enemies favor. Thoughts?

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

They are replacing them with an item that is Zhonya's and Deathcap at the same time, so....no big deal?

Wooglet's Witchcap

• New Recipe: Needlessly Large Rod + Chain Mail
  • Total Gold Cost: 3500 (combine cost: 1200)
  • +100 Ability Power
  • +50 Armor
  • Unique Passive: Increases Ability Power by 25%
  • Unique Active: Places your champion into Stasis for 2.5 seconds, rendering you invulnerable and untargetable but unable to take any action (90 second cooldown)
  • Now available on Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar

BMcB

11-12-2012

Ah suppose I should read more then...LOL. thanks for this!

Risemix

11-12-2012

The question: is this worth building? I'm thinking a combination of this item+hextech sweeper would be awesome on squishier burst casters!

TakoyakiGunso

11-12-2012

I would probably build it if you would eventually normally build deathcap in your builds, just now you get an added bonus of hourglass active. still builds out of NLR so you're gonna need to be sitting on some cash either way.

FDru

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
The question: is this worth building? I'm thinking a combination of this item+hextech sweeper would be awesome on squishier burst casters!
Trick question? It would be extremely silly to not build it... unless the enemy team has like no AD for some reason.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

This + BFT makes my vlad happy in the pants.

MMKH

11-12-2012

It kind of seems like a nerf to late game APs IMO. They won't have potentially as much AP as the two removed items combined.

konfetarius

11-12-2012

A new item slot + faster access to the steroid/stasis > small amount of AP.

DiscworldDeath

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
It kind of seems like a nerf to late game APs IMO. They won't have potentially as much AP as the two removed items combined.
We're talking post 25 mins late game here. The mages will reach said late game in a better situation and more useful than they would've before though. Getting those two NLRs, and the combine costs, etc.