few questions from a 2 week player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bandana Dee

11-12-2012

Hello all, I've been playing for 2 weeks, have since gotten to level 20 almost and just got some questions.

1. I used to have an honour badge but it has turned into a teamwork badge yesterday, Did I just get more teamworks or did i loose the honour badge?

2. So the end of season patch is tommorrow. I was wondering what exactly the seasons affect and do. I saw the item and jungle changes and was more curious if champions get nerfed/buffed juring theese events or if any other things happen of major interest.

That is all really. Thank you ahead of time for your time and information

edit: also i believe there is a hotkey button for sight wards. what is it?

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Hey there, welcome aboard =)

1. You can only have 1 badge displayed currently. You just got more teamwork that's all. Badge display is likely to change in the future

2. Seasons reset the ladder ratings, so everyone gets a new chance to start and climb up on equal footing. Also preseaon is the time when major balance changes are made. This generally does not mean champions, as they recieve regular balance changes every 2 weeks. In other words, as you haven't started ranked yet, the season means for you that you'll get more interesting patch notes.

Bandana Dee

11-12-2012

Ah I see, thank you very kindly for your reply and information.