Ridiculous ult ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heim the best

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Swaps ur health with a ally or enemy. Would be sick but op lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fronslin

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow Flies View Post
Also what you just described is a target-able orianna ultimate with a 2 second stun attached.

But, it's a hurricane that stays on the field for a amount of time, ori's is one time use and is instant


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaneRain

Member

11-12-2012

An ult where you blow up the enemy nexus and get 500 rp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

67chrome

Senior Member

11-12-2012

The Chaos ability from D&D always struck me as really cool, but something that will never appear in LoL.

Basically it causes everything in the target area to go berserk, attacking the closest moving thing to them regardless of allegiances. No reason to fireball things to death when you can get them to kill themselves.

A Tornadoe/Black Hole ability as described in the OP seems similarly overwhelming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaneRain

Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chrome View Post
The Chaos ability from D&D always struck me as really cool, but something that will never appear in LoL.

Basically it causes everything in the target area to go berserk, attacking the closest moving thing to them regardless of allegiances. No reason to fireball things to death when you can get them to kill themselves.
Imagine how hard you could troll in teamfights with that thing. good god.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guy Deathscare

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Jimmy the tree turns the enemies into. apples and they are rooted


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fronslin

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaneRain View Post
Imagine how hard you could troll in teamfights with that thing. good god.....
what if, as a secret passive for said ult, makes everyone focus teemo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fronslin

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Deathscare View Post
Jimmy the tree turns the enemies into. apples and they are rooted
can you eat the apples for health regain?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerxi

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Summon Jesse Perring


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaneRain

Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronslin View Post
what if, as a secret passive for said ult, makes everyone focus teemo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWizDna1XO4