Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ridiculous ult ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fronslin

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Im making this to pass the time, post your ult concepts that you think would be a little to silly for league.




My idea is a targetable AOE ult like a hurricane that pulls enemy champions into the center, stuns them for 2 seconds then spits them out in random directions

Minions and creeps that are caught in the hurricane roatate in the storm, and anyone who walks into them takes damage and gets knocked back prematurely

the hurricane stays on the field for 8 seconds


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glow Flies

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Alright imagine this, an adc that has a surppression ultimate, after the suppression is completed they swap places.
Also what you just described is a target-able orianna ultimate with a 2 second stun attached.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fronslin

Senior Member

11-12-2012

When you say supressed, do you mean that both champs will not be able to move?

Because i think it would be cool to just ult someone while they are not able to move, and then move to where you want them to go.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Queen Sejuani

Member

11-12-2012

Ultimate that has Ryze's Q range and, on cast, takes over the enemy target for a set amount of time, which gives you full control of the character, moving him around like Mordekaiser ghost etc. aswell as using his entire kit at free will (but not his summoners)

It can be stopped if you die or took a set amount of damage


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Queen Sejuani

Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Fronslin:
When you say supressed, do you mean that both champs will not be able to move?

Because i think it would be cool to just ult someone while they are not able to move, and then move to where you want them to go.



He got owned against an Urgot and is referring to his ultimate.


Also Urgot isn't an ADC


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glow Flies

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Fronslin:
When you say supressed, do you mean that both champs will not be able to move?

Because i think it would be cool to just ult someone while they are not able to move, and then move to where you want them to go.

Nah you just sit there and during the time, maybe give yourself an increase in mr/armour so when you swap places you aren't dominated by their team. Range would be like 700-900.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GlavTech

Senior Member

11-12-2012

A close ranged ultimate that deals true damage and its cooldown resets on kill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fronslin

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
AIice Fateburn:
Ultimate that has Ryze's Q range and, on cast, takes over the enemy target for a set amount of time, which gives you full control of the character, moving him around like Mordekaiser ghost etc. aswell as using his entire kit at free will (but not his summoners)

It can be stopped if you die or took a set amount of damage


Would they be able to use their ults?

how would that work with lets say, soraka or karth


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glow Flies

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
AIice Fateburn:
He got owned against an Urgot and is referring to his ultimate.


Also Urgot isn't an ADC

Urgot is actually one of my favorite champs, but his ult is so ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cool Stuffz

Senior Member

11-12-2012

A single target true damage nuke that scales off of AD and does % more damage based on how many times you've attacked your target. Resets its cooldown on a kill.



Edit: Shen'd