Made myself look like a fool in DoTA2.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalktoEarth

11-15-2012

that happens

NickPham

11-15-2012

As impressive as Dota 2 bots are, I think that new players would actually have WAY more fun playing against other new players in low level matchmaking.

Once you get used to the longer animations for last hitting, and learn what most the heroes do, having even just the background experience in LoL gives you a leg up.

BigMeatLover

11-17-2012

Dota bots arent actually good

theyre just coordinated like a low level pro team, can lane like a player you would find in very high brackets (they dont miss last hits and will deny you and harrass you), and they know how to chain stun and when to push

but theyre not without their faults, you can just not fight them and split push other lanes since they only push when they group up as 5, most new players will get utterly destroyed if you try to teamfight even medium bots because noobs dont know when to properly thow abilities, most just throw out nukes the moment they see enemies

you can also just go very late game and get 6 slotted, most bots dont know how to farm beyond mid game, and get outleveled and outfarmed late game

I still think pubbing with low level people are still better than COOP with bots, playing vs bots assume you know most things about Dota, the only way to get an even playing field is vs same noobs who know litlle about Dota

Eleven13

11-17-2012

Yeah the Dota 2 bots put the LoL bots to shame.

raidragon

11-17-2012

if you talk to LoL developer about bot, you'll just get sidetracked. This is because riot can only copy features and hero from dota. If you go to the programming, they can't steal it so Riot is confused