Elise Sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mazatec

11-12-2012

Nerf Elise plz

IonDragonX

11-12-2012

Elise will be wonderful when Season 3 rewrites the rules for magic pen.
In Season 3, Sorc boots, mag pen reds, mag pen quints and a void staff will mean her Q will make all other spells look stupidly UP.
Patience.....

Lil122j

11-12-2012

Well, for now at least she is fun to use in bot games.

ynthrepic

11-12-2012

Anyone who thinks Elise is under powered isn't doing it right. She certainly does more than enough damage and has plenty of utility.

Her only short-coming is the limitation on rappel to only be able to come down on enemies. She needs to be able to rappel out of sticky fights, over walls or just away, without relying on creeps or camps. Give her that, and she doesn't need any other stat changes.

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

She is UP, especially if you can't figure out how to play her. She is getting some small buffs that should greatly help her damage output.

I've been playing her in jungle, and been doing pretty damn good. Last game I went 11/4/11 in fact.

DarkSideCreo

11-12-2012

I tried AS quints (+10%), mpen marks, armor seals, ap blues (might try flat MR, or MR/lvl). Tried this setup yesterday, and it certainly improves dmg during ganks (I mainly jungle, so I didn't try Elise up top or mid yet). She's still hard to play imo, and she's too squishy for what she is (ap jungler / ganker) considering she has to be in people's faces most of the time to finish them off etc, but that rune setup helped me out early, which lead to a better mid/late game. Hope this helps.

PS: I run on-hit / ap / tanky build on her.

ynthrepic

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resther View Post
She is UP, especially if you can't figure out how to play her.
Isn't that why she's rated as very high difficulty? She isn't mean for the faint of heart.

Pinker 10

11-12-2012

Didn't read content. BUMP is entirely based on my personal agreement with the title.

Myrmidont

11-12-2012

I don't think she's bad, but I also have spell vamp runes.

GLaD0S

11-12-2012

She is overpowered when it comes to how much fun you'll have playing her. But she is a bit on the weak side.