The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

11-12-2012

((*Evil laugh*))

Kha'Zix watched from above, crawling along the ceiling... The only downside to doing such a thing was that it was starting to leave claw marks and cracks in the nice ceiling... Woops...

He kept looking around, even looking at the blind man. If he were to strike, he probably wouldn't see it coming. He still kept observing, even taking a moment to observe the rather gruesome artwork of Lux and Shyvana.

Emperor Titus

11-12-2012

Walking up to the Lady of Luminosity, Yoshi looks at Lux in awe, primarily due to height differences. He grabs some platform to reach the same eye level to her, pokes at her shoulder to get her attention and starts to speak to her.

Hiya, Lux! Gosh, you have a giant place here!

Ask Galio

11-12-2012

Galio animates from among the other statues, deciding it's time to start interacting with the other guests. He starts observing the invitees, looking for anything of interest.

Ask Shyvana

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Dojel was checking his HELP, making sure it was empty, save for the powder shot on the second place. When Shyvana came in, he put it back next to his hip, running all the way down to his foot. He then went to meet with Shyvana
Greetings Lady Shyvana. Dojel McCay, Courier. Congratulations on your first year in the league. How do you look back on that first year? Also, apologies, I'm not really dressed for the occasion, but I don't really have a wardrobe.
"Fear not. I hate formal wear." Shyvana replied. "I've grown much stronger in the past year, and I've helped to lay down a path of justice. I am very proud to have joined and played my part."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Vaskara, upon hearing of the celebration had wasted no time making his way to the Crownguard estate. When he had explained the reason for his presence he had been admitted and soon found himself amongst the crowds of others that had gathered for the celebration. Despite the usual sociability he displayed with much smaller groups the assassin seemed a tad leery of such a large group. Composing himself he made sure to make his way through the crowd to Shyvana, bowing his head toward the woman before speaking.

Congradulations dear Shyvana, I do so hope that you enjoy this little party and come to understand just how valued you are as both a friend and to a comrade to your fellow champions, as well as to your admirers.

Vask did his best not to rush through his sentence and did his very best to try and convey the level of respect he had for the half-dragon. However once he finished he flourished an elegant bow to the woman before making his way to the edge of the group where he could keep his eyes on everyone who was in his personal bubble, hopefully with his back to a wall. To any that had met him prior to the aprty would find him much less composed and rather nervous-looking.
Shyvana was flattered, but Vask scuttled off before she could even respond! Was he that nervous around her? Shy? Shyvana chuckled. That was cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
"I cannot see your outfit of course, but I'm sure it is good none the less." Lee smiles at her.
"I believe it's Ionian." Shyvana said, glancing at her dress. "It's something of a... I have no idea what it's called. Feel, if you wish. I won't be bothered by what you may incidentally touch."

Iron Ambássador

11-12-2012

((Yay Timezones. Only 5 pages I missed...))

Noticing Shyvana joining the scene, Poppy walks over to her and bows slightly.
"Greetings Lady Shyvana. It is hard to believe it has already been a year since you were inducted, isn't it? Time flies when you're... killing other people? So, another thing I am bad at it seems. Metaphors."

She turns to look around, sighing at Prince Jarvan threatening Swain as usual. At least the Eye of Twilight was present, perhaps he would keep them in line. If not... she could always place her Diplomatic Immunity marker on someone away from the Prince and General and try to keep the two separate.

She then turns back towards Shyvana, nodding at Lee Sin.

"Greetings Lee Sin. Quite a rare event, isn't it? This many champions in one place without summoners making us kill each other."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-12-2012

Sona turns her attention to Galio, wondering. She always thought about Galio, being a statue, if he was able to hear her melodies, and if Galio was able to be blessed by her music. She decided to take the initiative, and floated towards the statue.

Hello, Galio, it's certainly a wonderful event Lux has planned, do you agree...?

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
"Look, Lux, you don't have to play friendly with me, if you dislike me still, there's no need to hide the emotion. Anyways, I apologize for taking advantage of you."
"I thought you were really upset." Lux said softly. "...why did you do it, anyway? The thrill? The money? Is there something you need?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Walking up to the Lady of Luminosity, Yoshi looks at Lux in awe, primarily due to height differences. He grabs some platform to reach the same eye level to her, pokes at her shoulder to get her attention and starts to speak to her.

Hiya, Lux! Gosh, you have a giant place here!
Lux smiled brightly.

"Thanks!" She said happily. "It was a gift from my parents upon passing training and becoming an active member of Demacia's military. It's... waaaaaay too big, but it's beautiful~."

Ask Gragas

11-12-2012

The manly hunk of meat known as the manliest Gragas does not appear in the party, but there is a big, expensive-arse cake standing behind Shyvana's cake, which is as tall as her from head to toe in her PMS-- NONONO... dragon- form, and it does not look so solid. So who opens the cake sent by the manly hunk of meat? Guess we'll find out.

Ask Jarvan IV

11-13-2012

Noting all the other guests growing tense at his aggression toward Swain, Jarvan decided not to start trouble. This was, after all, Shyvana's day - he would not stand to be the one who ruined it by starting a fight. Instead he turned his back to Swain, while mumbling, "Try anything and you're dead." With that, he headed toward Shyvana.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan wasted no time as he marched up to Swain. Pushing past several partygoers, he snarled at swain threateningly. "What the hell are you playing at, coming here?"
Swain casually replied, trying to anger Jarvan as much as he could.
"Trying to kill you, destroy Demacia, ruin this party. The usual."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Noting all the other guests growing tense at his aggression toward Swain, Jarvan decided not to start trouble. This was, after all, Shyvana's day - he would not stand to be the one who ruined it by starting a fight. Instead he turned his back to Swain, while mumbling, "Try anything and you're dead." With that, he headed toward Shyvana.
Swan stopped for a moment.
"But of course. I would never. But you should do something about that wretched stench here. Which is, surprisingly, not coming from you."
And thus, Swain set of to walk to Shyvana. She was, after all, the reason for his presence. In the meantime, a furious patriotic card match was going on between the Noxians and Demacians outside.