The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-12-2012

Elise nodded to Lux, simply ignoring Sona. After seeing the Half Dragon, Elise gave a smile and walked over to Shyvana, giving a slight bow "I suppose congratulations are in order." Elise mused, scanning Shyvana with her red eyes and putting a finger to her chin. "Hm, I did not think you would be the one for casual wear, Half Dragon.. in any rate, you look good~" Elise then said with a half smirk.

AsktheBlindFist

11-12-2012

Lee walks over to Shyvana and bows deeply. "Greetings Shyvana, I'm very glad you joined us today."

Xander Blade

11-12-2012

he had simply bowed to her, and made his way back to his little corner he was sitting in previously. he deemed it better to let her to her own party. he grabbed one of the drinks along the way in the hopes it was alcoholic. after tasting it, he wasn't disappointed.

Such parties he went to was fun, but they often brought memories of his own family, or lack thereof. he was back to his previous seat and leaned back, content with watching the party goers do what they do.

Ask Shyvana

11-12-2012

"I am faring quite well." Shyvana said. "A little disturbed by that," she motioned at the huge picture of her decapitating Lux, "but I'm flattered that you all would come to this event."

She looked at Elise with some suspicion, but didn't say anything negative.

"I try to avoid it." She said. "If I take my true form, these will be shredded, and you all will get quite the view when I revert. Regardless, thank you... and thank you." She looked at Lee Sin. "Good to see you here."

Ask The Reaver

11-12-2012

Kha'Zix slowly got closer and closer to the large group of people on Lux's floor.... Not before of "persuading" some guards to let him go further. He has a such a way with words, no? He stayed invisible, skulking slowly until he finally found the place. He began scaling the wall and onto the ceiling, placing his four back claws into the ceiling, allowing him to crawl about silently, and observe from above. He looked around the room, and began studying them.

There was the hostess of the party, Lux. She was always a very... Energetic woman with a very........ Interesting laugh. However her spells were strong, so it would probably be best not to kill her, and ESPECIALLY not in her own home where there are a **** ton of people.

The same was said for Shyvana too. There were too many people, and since she was the reason for the humans gathering, she'd most likely have someone with her at all times, whether it be a guard or a party member.

Then there was Poppy. She was small, and a yordle to boot. However, she was strong, and killing her would bring the same problems as killing Lux and/or Shyvana.

There were other yordles and humans and such. Simple and easy targets that he could kil- Now hold on just a second...

Shen... Oh yes Shen... Strong true, but he is also appears to be isolating himself from the group and watching. That could give him enough time to... Yes.... Oooohhhhh Yes.... Looks like he's found food, and he didn't even need to go to the snack bar for this!

Dojel

11-12-2012

Dojel was checking his HELP, making sure it was empty, save for the powder shot on the second place. When Shyvana came in, he put it back next to his hip, running all the way down to his foot. He then went to meet with Shyvana
Greetings Lady Shyvana. Dojel McCay, Courier. Congratulations on your first year in the league. How do you look back on that first year? Also, apologies, I'm not really dressed for the occasion, but I don't really have a wardrobe.

Hero of Piltover

11-12-2012

"Look, Lux, you don't have to play friendly with me, if you dislike me still, there's no need to hide the emotion. Anyways, I apologize for taking advantage of you."

Murc VonSplinter

11-12-2012

Vaskara, upon hearing of the celebration had wasted no time making his way to the Crownguard estate. When he had explained the reason for his presence he had been admitted and soon found himself amongst the crowds of others that had gathered for the celebration. Despite the usual sociability he displayed with much smaller groups the assassin seemed a tad leery of such a large group. Composing himself he made sure to make his way through the crowd to Shyvana, bowing his head toward the woman before speaking.

Congradulations dear Shyvana, I do so hope that you enjoy this little party and come to understand just how valued you are as both a friend and to a comrade to your fellow champions, as well as to your admirers.

Vask did his best not to rush through his sentence and did his very best to try and convey the level of respect he had for the half-dragon. However once he finished he flourished an elegant bow to the woman before making his way to the edge of the group where he could keep his eyes on everyone who was in his personal bubble, hopefully with his back to a wall. To any that had met him prior to the aprty would find him much less composed and rather nervous-looking.

Ask Shenn

11-12-2012

((Why meeeeee??? ;_;

Ryan no.... Ryan pls))

Shen had watched from a distance... Yet he couldn't help but feel that he was being watched. It was probably just the guards or some other party goers. He kept note of Elise, seeing how a woman like her could bring trouble rather easily. It's all fun and games until someone's wrapped up in webs and has the blood sucked out of them.

AsktheBlindFist

11-12-2012

"I cannot see your outfit of course, but I'm sure it is good none the less." Lee smiles at her.