The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

11-12-2012

Drak enters, transforming from his dragon state to his regular one as he lead's Riomna in.

Hero of Piltover

11-12-2012

She walks in, studying the place. "This'll be interesting. If Lady Luxanna is here, I'll have to do some apologizing to her in person." she thought to herself. "I like the place."

Bladesaber

11-12-2012

Drak nods his head. "It's certainly expensive, but not too much so. We should probably go thank Lady Luxanna for inviting people at the insitute."

Hero of Piltover

11-12-2012

"Indeed. I'll have to talk to her anyways." She glances over at the commotion between Swain and Jarvan the Fourth. "I think Jarvan's a meathead." She chuckles softly.

Bladesaber

11-12-2012

"Shhh We're in demacia, That's a great insult."

Ask Shenn

11-12-2012

Shen noticed Lux smiling at him, and replied with a single nod hello. He also noticed Lee enter, and would have greeted him, if it weren't for Jarvan approaching Swain. He kept an eye on the two, making sure there would be no insults and blades flying between the two.

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Entering the estate he had been in many times, Rothus looked around the room inspecting everything and making marks. He hung up his coat, loaded with pistols, daggers, and poison. Seeing Jarvan and Swain in the same building, he expected to see things go bad soon, so he headed for the table giving a quick wink at Lux.
Lux smiled, and winked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smiled at Lux's nervousness.. wondering if she should act on it.. maybe later~. Elise nodded as Lux spoke "Indeed.. are you not slightly.. disturbed? Seeing yourself killed like that, especially by your own friend?~" Elise mused, tilting her head to the side slightly.

Elise then turned to Poppy as her name was called, turning around and giving the Iron Ambassador a bow. "I figured I show get to know people. Being a new champion and all." Elise replied, looking down at the yordle.

Elise then turned to the Maven.. so many people addressing her at once. Her eyes went cold.. colder than usual. But, they soon returned to there normal state.. not wanting to make a scene in a public area such as this. "Hello, Sona." Elise said, giving a bow to the Maven "We are fine, thank you." Elise then said.
"Bah, it's the fields of justice, Elise, that's all business." Lux said dismissively. "It's not disturbing. It really showcases her raw power~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee enters the mansion and locates Lux via her voice. He bows to her. "Greetings Luxanna, and thank you for inviting me to the celebration. I was more than happy to take time away from my path to celebrate the joining of a fellow champion."
Lux smiled wide, and bowed.

"Glad you could make it, Lee!" She said happily. "Shyvana should be here any minute~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
She walks in, studying the place. "This'll be interesting. If Lady Luxanna is here, I'll have to do some apologizing to her in person." she thought to herself. "I like the place."
Lux frowned at the thief, but said nothing about it, for now.

Emperor Titus

11-12-2012

Yoshi enters the Crownguard Estate, outstanded on how big the mansion is ((assuming it's a mansion)).

Daang. Awesome place.

He enters in, hoping to mingle with the guests inside.

Ask Shyvana

11-12-2012

Shyvana walked past the guards of the Crownguard estate, frowning at there being Noxian guards along with the Demacians and Bandles. She knew vaguely what this was, and found it rather odd. Still, she dressed for the occasion. It was the least Shyvana could do to play along with this, after all the work Lux no doubt put into it.

Shyvana opened the doors, and calmly entered Lux's manor. Party goers were all about. Some noticed her, some didn't.

"...hello?" Shyvana asked awkwardly.

Hero of Piltover

11-12-2012

Riomna glanced over at Shyvana, doing a simple nod in hello. She shrugged at Drak. "Oh well. Maybe you could talk to Shyvana, and relate to her somewhat? I need to talk to Lux."