The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

11-17-2012

((I was debating upon making a thread including me and my mansion, I might make it for parties and such.))
"I have a mansion on the outskirts of Demacia, as long as you don't touch Janetti, your welcome to come by anytime."

Murc VonSplinter

11-17-2012

Upon realizing that his presence was not needed, he divorced himself from the situation and made his way to the snacks once again, sighing softly to himself as he allotted himself a taste of some small cakes and other such goodies, all the while making himself aware of the conditions and changes within the room, namely those that might impress upon him a fist or foot to the thorax. He was very acutely aware that he had, int he short time he had came to introduce himself to the general populace, indeed made at the very least two relationships with individuals that at the very least regarded him in a negative or otherwise hostile light. To his eternal distraught, these were, as fate would have it, individuals that he thought very highly of. As he looked around at the room he dearly hoped that neither of them attended the party, lest he need to hide himself with shame and find a means of making himself scarce lest he spoil the party further than the Reaver already had.

Despite the inner workings of the assassin, he found himself once again cut off from the other guests, swimming through the sea of thoughts that possessed his mind and leaving only the precautionary ear to his surroundings as he had grown up learning to do in the event that a stranger with malicious intentions were to sneak upon him while in deep thought. and thus Vask would more or less prove unresponsive lest something of importance occurred or he himself were addressed directly.

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

Drak clutched his chest, the healing potions having fully restored him. He nodded his head in thanks and picked up Riomna, walking out and transforming before he flew away.

Dojel

11-17-2012

"Noted"
Dojel walks back into the "party" area
Alright, gentlemen, we're back, has everyone refound their cool?

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-18-2012

((What with the holdup? The show must go on....or at least it should?))
Swain leaned on the staff to rest, the (fake) fight exhausted him much. The General rested and went on to talk to the people. Despite the murderous Viod creature in the mansion people were still trying to enjoy the party, as most were assured nothing would happen to them. Jericho walked over to Lux.
''Hello, lady Crownguard. This menace is too elusive for one person to take down, he is too good at escaping. If you are willing, I would like you to come with me, among all people here you probably have best knowledge of the manor. And one more person should come with us because, apparently, I am from Noxus and that somehow makes me dangerous or something.''

Emperor Titus

11-18-2012

Yoshi couldn't help but get drawn to the strong aroma coming from...somewhere. He still has the giant plate of cookies balanced on top of his head. He follows the scent. With his small yordle body having more senses than the humans, he follows the aromatic perfume smell. Smells like love, he thinks on his head. He smiles and waddles all the way to the source of the 30 different smells.

Iron Ambássador

11-18-2012

Poppy walks over to the area where the food is, seeming less than worried about Kha'zix by now. She grabs a plate and takes a small bit of everything on the plate before walking back to where she was earlier, sitting in a chair and starting to taste the different foods she picked up.

"So, Lady Shyvana. Do you have anything special planned for later? Quite a lot of people celebrate events such as this with other methods than a party. Doing something they rarely do, something they fear, something they love to do. Do you have anything you will do after this celebration is complete?"

Ask The Reaver

11-18-2012

Kha'Zix heard the sounds of footsteps, and hid behind the corner of a hall. He peeked, still invisible to see the little yordle... Hey... Wait a second... THAT WAS THE MOTHER ****ER THAT WAS DRESSED UP AS HIM DURING THE HARROWING PARTY!! Oh he's so ****ing dead. When he was close enough, he would jump from the corner, and tackle the yordle. He put his hand on his mouth, and a claw on his neck. "Stay quiet and you won't become an after meal snack. Understand?"

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

Elise merely gave up trying to chase the Reaver and decided to join the other party guests.. or to go back and observe them at the very least.

Emperor Titus

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix heard the sounds of footsteps, and hid behind the corner of a hall. He peeked, still invisible to see the little yordle... Hey... Wait a second... THAT WAS THE MOTHER ****ER THAT WAS DRESSED UP AS HIM DURING THE HARROWING PARTY!! Oh he's so ****ing dead. When he was close enough, he would jump from the corner, and tackle the yordle. He put his hand on his mouth, and a claw on his neck. "Stay quiet and you won't become an after meal snack. Understand?"
Yoshi is trying to mumble but his nice-smelling hand is covering it. But his mind is more on the cookies and the aroma rather than the Reaver trying to kill him.