The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-12-2012

Swian just stood far away from everyone, his lead leaned forward, and even though his eyes could not be seen because of the angle and distance and the small shade his helmet made, it was obvious he was glaring at everyone.

Ask Jarvan IV

11-12-2012

Jarvan was no stranger to the Crownguard estate, having spent many of his days as a youth there with Garen and, indeed, Luxanna, though she was often the target of harassment by the two. Boys would be boys, after all. Sunlight glinted off of his golden plates as he walked through the grounds toward the main building. He scowled at the sight of the Noxian guards as he walked in, and he cast his gaze over the partygoers. His eyes soon found their target. Swain stood off in the corner, alone. Thankful he had opted to bring his lance today, just in case, Jarvan immediately headed for Swain.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-12-2012

Swain literally growled at the sight of Jarvan entering the room. It was rather obvious that he would come, but expecting him did not reduce the burst of anger Swain got upon seeing the prince. But he kept it to himself. Although, the prince's choice of direction did not suit the General either.

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

"Meep." Lux squeaked, seeing Jarvan make his way towards Swain. This never ended well. Lux gulped, and barely heard Dojel ask his question.

"Your coat is none of my business." Lux replied, shooting him a smile. "Feel free to hang your guns up there, too. They're yours, I wouldn't wanna muck them up."

She gave Shen a smile, and continued to watch Jarvan and Swain like a hawk. Hopefully Shyvana would be here soon... though her reactions were typically not much better than an angry Jarvan.

Dojel

11-12-2012

Dojel watches Jarvan and Swain
Oh Hell... I think I'll keep the gun and get some powder shots... Something tells me we'll need a loud bang later on and if we don't.... well, it's still nice to pull a prank with. Not to mention, I want to know how people will react to a revolver the size of my leg. Don't worry Crownguard, if you need some order, ask for my gun and a powder shot... nothing shuts people up like a shot in the air.
Before Lux could answer to that, Dojel already was looking for his coat. Fortunately, a big, heavy, and black trenchcoat in the mudroom of the Crownguard Estate would be fairly easy to find, and he came out five minutes later after he finally found his way out

Ask the Tempest

11-12-2012

((I didnt know it was Shyvana's birthday. :/ ))
((Come to think of it, I dont even know when Kennen's birthday is either.))

Tentorer

11-12-2012

Entering the estate he had been in many times, Rothus looked around the room inspecting everything and making marks. He hung up his coat, loaded with pistols, daggers, and poison. Seeing Jarvan and Swain in the same building, he expected to see things go bad soon, so he headed for the table giving a quick wink at Lux.

AskÉlise

11-12-2012

Elise smiled at Lux's nervousness.. wondering if she should act on it.. maybe later~. Elise nodded as Lux spoke "Indeed.. are you not slightly.. disturbed? Seeing yourself killed like that, especially by your own friend?~" Elise mused, tilting her head to the side slightly.

Elise then turned to Poppy as her name was called, turning around and giving the Iron Ambassador a bow. "I figured I show get to know people. Being a new champion and all." Elise replied, looking down at the yordle.

Elise then turned to the Maven.. so many people addressing her at once. Her eyes went cold.. colder than usual. But, they soon returned to there normal state.. not wanting to make a scene in a public area such as this. "Hello, Sona." Elise said, giving a bow to the Maven "We are fine, thank you." Elise then said.

Ask Jarvan IV

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Swain literally growled at the sight of Jarvan entering the room. It was rather obvious that he would come, but expecting him did not reduce the burst of anger Swain got upon seeing the prince. But he kept it to himself. Although, the prince's choice of direction did not suit the General either.
Jarvan wasted no time as he marched up to Swain. Pushing past several partygoers, he snarled at swain threateningly. "What the hell are you playing at, coming here?"

AsktheBlindFist

11-12-2012

Lee enters the mansion and locates Lux via her voice. He bows to her. "Greetings Luxanna, and thank you for inviting me to the celebration. I was more than happy to take time away from my path to celebrate the joining of a fellow champion."