The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Dojel walked, then noticed Rothus walking behind him, waited a few seconds, then walked next to Rothus, slowing his pace to not tire him out.
Name's Dojel McCay, Courier, And you are?
Rothus turns his head to face Dojel. "I'm Rothus, Thief Lord, nice to meet you."

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

((Hey I said attempt to at the end of all my posts. I only autohit to grab Riomna.))

Hero of Piltover

11-17-2012

She nods, suddenly the wall of pain that Kha'Zix dealt hit her. "I'm wounded..."

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

Drak groans and leans up, looking around at the people around him. "Anyone got some health potions?"

Ask The Reaver

11-17-2012

Kha'Zix looked down at his feet... This wasn't good... When he arrived in the random room, he looked around for a moment, trying to figure out which floor and who's room this is. He turns to Swain, pissed as ever. "You! I could have gotten away! What do you want bird man!?" He said, getting ready to fight him.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-17-2012

Swain turned back into a human.
''You reek of the Viod, Reaver. But you are no mindless animal. If you can talk, then you can listen.''
Swain started circling Kha'zix, as he talked.
''I presume you are aware that the League will have your head for this?
Well, I can ensure that that worst thing they do to you is send you a warning,
But, I do expect something in return...''

Dear Cryophoenix

11-17-2012

Anivia approaches the crownguard estate from high above. She had hoped to arrive at the party before the festivities had ended to congratulate Shyvana on her success within the league. The invitation she had recieved promised a dignified atmosphere, indicating that even the Noxians were welcome to attend, and Anivia relished the thought of seeing with her fellow champions outside of their endless battles to the death upon the fields.

And then she watched a figure transform into a dragon as it exited the manor. Lit only by dragonfire, it was impossible to tell the identity of the dragon or the creature that it fought, but Anivia could only assume that the Shyvana had a good reason to let loose her true form at her own celebration.

Anivia folded her wings and dove at top speed toward the manor, a tail of crystalline ice following her like a commet. Only after clearing the shattered door did she open her wings to stop her descent, sending a blast of frigid air across all the attendees. Snow streamed through the door as she peered into the room trying to make sense of the chaos: Shyvana was nowhere in sight, yet an injured man lay in tatters. She stares into the crowd quizzically, hoping that anyone would be able to explain how another party for Shyvana had gone so terribly wrong.

Murc VonSplinter

11-17-2012

Vask would be at the side of the two injured individuals in no time, producing three health potions and a pair of boots. He blinked at the boots for a moment before tossing them aside and offering them the potions. "Where are you wounded?" he asked the female, as the male's injuries were quite obvious.

((When did shyvana transform? o.o))

Dear Cryophoenix

11-17-2012

((She did not, but there aren't all that many half-dragons around.))

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

((She didn't know it was Drak not shyvana))