The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

11-17-2012

((Indeed))

Dojel

11-17-2012

Dojel walked, then noticed Rothus walking behind him, waited a few seconds, then walked next to Rothus, slowing his pace to not tire him out.
Name's Dojel McCay, Courier, And you are?

Ask The Reaver

11-17-2012

Kha'Zix growled and snarled, trying to reach the girl. He was still on top of his head, clawing and slashing, but paused for a moment to look around.... Well... This isn't good... He rethinks the situation. Perhaps it wasn't worth it at this point. I mean, he already had eaten someone, he'd probably have to settle with that. He climbs around the head and on his back, turning around for a moment. "Thank you for the food! And congratulations on your League anniversary, half-breed!" He said as he rushed out.

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

((Change that, now. I had her across my chest, pinned with my arms. Not only that but I was on the floor, just enough so she wasn't crushed. And you are literally SURROUNDED by champions dude.))

((I've seen some godmodding but this takes the cake.))

Ask The Reaver

11-17-2012

((Oh ok, my bad. I'll edit.

and done))

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

((Thank you))

Drak growls, his eyes bleeding from the scratch. He changed back into his human state and collapses to the ground, his clothes tattered.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-17-2012

Giant claws sprung out of the ground, grabbing Kha'zix's legs as he ran.
In front of him, out of a small sourceless shadow on the ground Swain appeared.
The Grand General transformed into the giant Raven and grabbed Kha'zix every way he could.
He dragged the Reaver into the shadow from which he appeared.
They were both now in a random room on a random floor in the Crownguard manor.

((And now this post comes into question.))

Hero of Piltover

11-17-2012

She starts to cry, both from her pain as well as seeing Drak in pain. "Drak! Are you okay?!"

Bladesaber

11-17-2012

Drak groans in pain "Yes....I'm fine, just rather hurt from scratches and my eyes seem to not be working too well.."

Murc VonSplinter

11-17-2012

Vask's attention was drawn the moment the fight burst through the front door. Frowning, he immediately recognized the Reaver. However as he looked around there were far too many individuals between him and the reaver and he could not very well simply cut his way through everyone to try and punish the Reaver. Rather he simply moved himself slightly forward, moving himself between the Reaver and Jericho Swain, who of all the guests thus far had been the only to sustain wound. However as the bugthing 09 ((inside joke)) ran off he relaxed and furrowed his brows, additionally noticing that Jericho had sprung after the reaver. In the event that no one else did, he would also be making his way towards Drak and the female to see if they were ok, though if he noticed anyone else going for it he would back off so as not to crowd the poor things.

((All the autohitting @.W@ does typing the words 'attempt to' magically give people carpal tunnel? ))