The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-16-2012

Elise was beginning to get very annoyed with this.. she jumped out of the way of the spikes and took off after Kha'Zix.. this isn't how she planned to spend the evening.. chasing a bug, but she did love a good hunt. Elise smirked as she rounded the same corner, morphing into her true form and crawling on the side of the wall "Let's see how fast you run on two legs" she called after the Reaver, shooting a torrent of webbing aimed past him, and at his exit. Webbing it shut.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Vask simply smiled calmly and nodded his head. He said nothing and simply awaited what was to be done. He would allow his actions speak for him as he awaited. Considering he had ambitions to join the League someday, this would be one of simply many such pains to come in his life.
Lesser ravens spawned from Swain and started orbiting Vask. They would periodically go to him and bite a bit of skin off and return to Swain. The wound was fixed in a short four seconds. Swain transformed back to his human form. He was about to say something but was, ever so rudely, cut off by LeBlanc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Oh that's quite alright little Yor-"

And then chaos broke out. LeBlanc's eyes sharpened. "Yoshi, dear? Have you ever wondered what I look like when I'm in a very bad mood?"

The Deceiver stretched her body, letting out a sigh, she walked over towards Swain and the man he was fighting with, "I am here for a party, not a brawl. Both of, rein it in, or I will rein it in for you. And yes, I am meaning it with the entendre I am implying. Genitals will become missing very soon. Understood?"
((I'm not fighting the guy.))

Swain looked at Emilia the same way you would look at someone asking you to lend him your liver.
''Oh I'm sorry, Emilia. Do you want some cheese with your whine? I heard they have great mozzarella here. Or...I have a better Idea.
Why don't you go chase a Void bug and get your shoulder pierced so that you bleed out while trying to get here just so you could heal yourself, because you got wounded for trying to fix the situation, but during fixing it the bug destroys all the Oracle's elixirs so you have to drink what remains of it from the ground? Does that sound pleasant to you, Emilia, CAUSE I QUITE ENJOYED IT?''
Swain panted after this little awkward rant. He grabbed a glass of whine and let Beatrice drink from it.
''Now, instead of being unaware and just standing here doing nothing, how about you help me fix this so this party can go back to normal?''

Emperor Titus

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Oh that's quite alright little Yor-"

And then chaos broke out. LeBlanc's eyes sharpened. "Yoshi, dear? Have you ever wondered what I look like when I'm in a very bad mood?"

The Deceiver stretched her body, letting out a sigh, she walked over towards Swain and the man he was fighting with, "I am here for a party, not a brawl. Both of, rein it in, or I will rein it in for you. And yes, I am meaning it with the entendre I am implying. Genitals will become missing very soon. Understood?"

Yoshi watches from the distance. The little admiral watches as the Grand General of Noxus and the Matron of the Black Rose argue each other out. Sheesh! He cried out. With all these champions brawling, Gragas' drinking parties are looking much more civilized every second! Can't be we civilized for one second?

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-16-2012

"I assure you, Yordle, I'm being very civil."

The Deceiver looked at Swain and sighed, "You are telling me that you will stop being so prissy if I go and catch a bug, yes? I thought birds were more apt such an endeavor, but...meh. I do want a bit of wine, a bit of cheese, I want to talk to the guest of the hour because she seems to have up and left my discussion, and I have so much planned! So! Which way did the bug go."

LeBlanc stretched her arms, her staff materializing into her hands, "Actually, don't worry, my dear swain, I will be back shortly. Save me a glass of what those Demacians dare call wine, vintage, as well as a plate of fine assorted cheeses, six types. Thank you, dear. Tah tah."

Click. Click. Click. She walked three steps, her heels clicked three times, and then she disappeared. When she would fin Kha'Zix? Only time could tell.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-16-2012

Swain sighed and put his hand oh his forehead.
''That woman has lost it.''

Hero of Piltover

11-17-2012

Her eyes widened at the sound of the words "my food", as Kha'Zix referred to her. She didn't move however, after the digging of claws yet again into her, she decided it was wise to not pain herself more.

Dojel

11-17-2012

((Wait, Swain destroyed all the Oracles?))

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-17-2012

((Swain destroyed them, yes.
But there's a difference between what he does and what he says.))

Dojel

11-17-2012

Sigh... This place has become utter chaos...
Dojel shot a powder shot in the air, after loading it, then reloaded his gun back into peacemaker with blunt bullets, and finally spoke
Gentlemen, this is despicable. We have one bug running around and suddenly this place is utter chaos? Who are you, a bunch of recruits? Keep your cool, prove that my respect for the league of legends, and it's champions, isn't unwarranted. In any case, I'm going to get my coat. If someone needs his coat, get it now, that's safer for both of us. If you hear a shot in the manor, Kha'zix is there.
Dojel turned around and walked out in a rather fast pace

Ask The Reaver

11-17-2012

Kha'Zix looked at Elise. He smirked as he wrapped the woman around his back with a claw and he breaks down into all fours. How he knew to do that? Who knew? Ever since he evolved, it was like he learned new things instantly, as if they were already there in his mind, and could have been unlocked with a simple. yet VERY painful, evolution.

He noticed that one of the exits was blocked. Time for another way out. He makes a sudden hard right and smashes a door down, looking around for a moment. This was probably fancy, for it was nowhere as fancy as he thought it would be. If only it was Lux's, then he would make the place a wreck for a brief second before getting out of here. He looked at window and smiled. He ran at it and jumped through, breaking glass. He stretched out his claws and attached himself to the outside wall. He began to climb the wall at an amazing pace. Now that he didn't need to be stealthy and subtle, he could go as fast as he liked.