The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Piltover

11-15-2012

She kept looking throughout the home, admiring the place, when she bumped straight into Elise. "O-Oh, hi there Miss Elise."

AskÉlise

11-15-2012

Elise eyed the woman that bumped into her "Hello yourself, dear" she simply replied.

AsktheBlindFist

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
(I give you a chance to delete this. You're in the Crownguard estate. If you stick with this post, you'll be assmangled by Poppy, Lux. Shyvana, Jarvan, Galio, among others.)
((Ree Sin would be with them.))

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-15-2012

Quote:
(I give you a chance to delete this. You're in the Crownguard estate. If you stick with this post, you'll be assmangled by Poppy, Lux, Shyvana, Jarvan, Galio, among others.)
((Well, I just realized how sloppy that one was.
Which doesn't give you the right to be so mean.
That wasn't very nice.))

Quote:
Alas, Swain had already returned. Shyvana stopped, and followed him back into the main room, analyzing his injuries.

"Problems with pest control, Jericho?" Shyvana asked.
''Just a minor setback.'' Swain replied as he was looking around the room to check for any invisible visitors.
''He did manage to get away before I could heal this wound. So...
Any volunteers?''

Dojel

11-15-2012

Before you do, what I think you are going to do, Jericho Swain... I got a bandage with slight healing properties...It won't remove that wound, but it will stabilise it...

Hero of Piltover

11-15-2012

"I think I have spoken to you before; I apologize for not paying attention..." She glanced around. "You have heard of our insect infestation, right?"

Tentorer

11-15-2012

Returning from another part of the estate, Rothus looked around the room, monitoring the guests once more. After a quick observation, he shuffled over to Lux. "Hey Luxxy,I found some scratches on the walls elsewhere in the building. I don't want to alarm anyone but, I'm gonna keep my coat on from now on."

Murc VonSplinter

11-15-2012

Vask raised a brow slightly at the tactician as he seemed not to hear him and rather look to Shyvana. Raising a brow he nodded slightly and cleared his throat. If you mean for healing yourself then I ould be willing to volunteer myself. He noted calmly, he did after all have the ability to heal himself, it was a small price to pay considering. Additionally he kept his eye on the Spider Queen, noticing she seemed to be rather bored. After he would find out if he was making a donation or not he made a mental note to check on her.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-15-2012

Swain raised an eyebrow at Vask.
''I expected a complete silence or some arguably ineffective secondary solutions. Step forward if you don't mind getting your soul emptied and your flesh eaten.''

Murc VonSplinter

11-15-2012

Vask simply chuckled at that and shook his head. "I'm a generous man sir. Besides considering the extend of your wounds it shouldn't require that much. As for a soul I've no concerns about that, and I'm no stranger to pain. And considering I can heal myself it will be a cost efficient donation, better I than someone who it would do permanent damage to. Besides, an important man such as yourself, even if I would be maimed it would be a small price to pay." He said calmly.