The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen looked at all the commotion and walked up to Shyvana and Riven. "If it is such a problem, then perhaps you would like me to take care of it? However, I will most certainly not be able to do it alone." He said as he turned to Riven. "If it is too much to ask I understand, but would you like to come with me?"
Riven sighed. "I'm certain with all the champions here you will be able to handle one obnoxious insect, Eye of Twilight. He'd be a fool to try something here. Under normal circumstances I would be willing to help, but given the odds stacked in your favor, I don't think my blade is needed." She would place a hand on the Kinkou's shoulder. "Good hunting."

That said and done, Riven would continue on her way out of the party.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi screams out in embarrassment, not seeing that LeBlanc was there the entire time. Sorry, Matron! But I just barely saw you right now! Everyone looks like towers to me! As if I'm in a human forest! Hahaha! I guess I have to use Rumble's giant contraptions so that I can get into the same height! Hahaha!
Sona giggles at Yoshi, find his responce quite amusing coming from a little yordle like himself. Then she turns her attention to Leblanc, smiling at her arrival.

Hello Leblanc, it's good to see you again, how have you been...? It seems your giving this little yordle quite the embarrassment...!

Dear Luxanna

11-14-2012

Lux gasped, and her sole focus of attention became LeBlanc. Swain was one thing, he didn't realize he himself was just a parrot to a master, but LeBlanc was the real deal.

"...hello, LeBlanc." Lux said. "No, no, the invite was for everyone, you are welcome here... but don't bother trying anything! I don't keep anything important in here."

Ask Shyvana

11-14-2012

Shyvana just chuckled at Riven's fears regarding Luxanna, and let her scuttle off. She noticed, meanwhile, that Swain had gone off alone. If he was eaten by Kha'zix, that was no big loss. But this was the Crownguard estate. Swain was not going anywhere unsupervised! So, Shyvana ran after him.

Iron Ambássador

11-14-2012

((Mah guards :c ))

Poppy looks around, taking note of the Deceiver. Another Noxian... interesting. Perhaps the Deceiver wouldn't be as crude as Swain was, and was actually bearable to be around. She turns to Lux again.
"Not quite how this party was supposed to turn out, huh Luxanna?"

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-15-2012

Swain stumbled through the door, looking for the nearest chair to sit in. It was hard to walk like that, counting that the blood loss he caused to himself was bigger than he anticipated. He heavily leaned on his cane as he was walking past Shyvana and towards the chair, where he sat down. Aside from his shoulder, there was no other visible wound. His robe was ripped on his back in a straight line, and it was ripped on his chest, in the form of an ''X''.

Ask Shyvana

11-15-2012

Alas, Swain had already returned. Shyvana stopped, and followed him back into the main room, analyzing his injuries.

"Problems with pest control, Jericho?" Shyvana asked.

Dojel

11-15-2012

...So, Jericho Swain... Is our bug problem still there?

Ask Shyvana

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Swain stood up from his chair and looked to the side. Shyvana was near, perfectly near.
''Just a minor setback.''
He transformed into the giant raven, grabbed hold of Shyvana and sent his lesser ravens at her, healing his wound as he was draining her.

''Sorry for the inconvenience, but I doubt anyone would let me heal off of them. At least not willingly.''
Swain morphed back into human form and sat back down on his chair.
He looked around the room, his eyes having a purple shine from the Oracle, to check for Kha'zix.
(I give you a chance to delete this. You're in the Crownguard estate. If you stick with this post, you'll be assmangled by Poppy, Lux, Shyvana, Jarvan, Galio, among others.)

AskÉlise

11-15-2012

Elise found herself quickly beginning to grow bored. So she simply began to wander throughout Lux's home, looking at the various pictures and trinkets that decorated the wall and shelves