The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

11-14-2012

Vask simply shook his head and sighed softly as the conversation regarding the reaver continued. Noticing Riven he offered her a friendly smile and a courteous nod before going about his own business in doing his best to enjoy the party. He noticed that the woman of the hour was quite busy. Looking around he was very aware of the lack of acquaintances he had. With a small sigh he made his way to the snack table, taking a small brownie and nibbling it as he watched the others.

Ask Shenn

11-14-2012

Shen looked at all the commotion and walked up to Shyvana and Riven. "If it is such a problem, then perhaps you would like me to take care of it? However, I will most certainly not be able to do it alone." He said as he turned to Riven. "If it is too much to ask I understand, but would you like to come with me?"

Hero of Piltover

11-14-2012

Confident she'd gone un noticed, she went upstairs, and started to explore the various rooms. "Kha'Zix, a threat?" She mumbled to herself. "Void creatures are highly overrated on their danger." She shook her head, chuckling softly to herself, as she continued to explore the upstairs.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-14-2012

Swain continued going through the corridor.
''Reaver. Where are you, you little vermin?''
Nothing happened, no one replied, and thus, he continued searching.
After a while, Swain finally got to the closet.
He carefully opened the door, expecting Kha'zix to jump out at any given moment. He even transformed as the door was opening, nothing was left to chance.
Inside, he found some coats and a few bottles of Oracle's Elixirs. Swain carefully reached towards a bottle, still expecting Kha'zix to be there. But nothing happened.
He drank out of the bottle and looked around the room as his eyes were starting to develop a pink glow. He could finally relax. Nothing was there, for now.
After a short pause, he took his cane and smashed all the other bottles of elixirs.
He took off all of his clothes, and there, alone and naked, Swain transformed into the giant raven, only to take one of his talons and rip parts of his clothes off, trying to make them look as if the Reaver did it. He then used that same talon, it was his right arm's, and tore a hole through his left arm, near the shoulder.
He transformed back into human form and got dressed up, and then he even ripped off part of his remaining clothes to bandage his arm before he went back to the room, now the only man with an Oracle's.
He may be wounded, but he was far from helpless.

Murc VonSplinter

11-14-2012

When the Tactician reentered the room, Vask raised a brow, perking his ears slightly as he noticed the man's injury. Immediately his first reaction was surprise, considering that to his knowledge the man had a means of healing himself off of the enemy, and yet here he was still injured? Either he had been far more injured only a moment ago and this was all he had managed to heal or he had somehow found himself unable to heal the wound. Making his way towards the Tactician he spoke with a bit of concern.
"Something happen to you? He asked very calmly and quietly, ensuring that he remained calm. He knew very well that it was not always in everyones best interest to make such...disturbances known. After all the moment people learned of the presence of the Reaver people had begun to get jittery.

Unmasked Angel

11-14-2012

Leona simply sat off to the side, watching.. keeping an eye out for the reaver.

Emperor Titus

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I invited pretty much everyone I could think of." Lux replied. "And I put up invites at the Institute for people who don't have mailing addresses." She smiled. "I tried to have this formal, but I'm sure chaos will ensue soon."
I think Chaos will happen soon! Hahahaha! Everyone's afraid of Kha'Zix, we have Swain the Birdbrain, the Shen-like ambassador of Demacia, Shen, a hardcore DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! prince and...random people. What could make it more interesting is if Gragas crashes in.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
I think Chaos will happen soon! Hahahaha! Everyone's afraid of Kha'Zix, we have Swain the Birdbrain, the Shen-like ambassador of Demacia, Shen, a hardcore DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! prince and...random people. What could make it more interesting is if Gragas crashes in.
"Aw, you wound me, yordle. I thought I could make it more interesting, but..."

The Deceiver simply walked into view, as if she had been here the entire time, "If I'm so unwanted, I suppose I could just see myself out."

King Razie

11-14-2012

Razmig enters the estate and proceeds to find the nearest chair and takes a seat, soon he hears that Kha'Zix is lurking the grounds and decides finding the Reaver would be a great test to his skills.

If he survived the encounter

Emperor Titus

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Aw, you wound me, yordle. I thought I could make it more interesting, but..."

The Deceiver simply walked into view, as if she had been here the entire time, "If I'm so unwanted, I suppose I could just see myself out."
Yoshi screams out in embarrassment, not seeing that LeBlanc was there the entire time. Sorry, Matron! But I just barely saw you right now! Everyone looks like towers to me! As if I'm in a human forest! Hahaha! I guess I have to use Rumble's giant contraptions so that I can get into the same height! Hahaha!