The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

11-13-2012

"Something not human, that could do that?" Lux asked. "That can't be good... everyone be on the lookout! Nobody go anywhere alone."

Ask The Reaver

11-13-2012

((Who pointed me out? Please tell them I'm invisible, AKA can't be seen "period." I prefer people NOT to ruin the fun with the whole LOLOL SUPER EYES))

Tentorer

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
((Who pointed me out? Please tell them I'm invisible, AKA can't be seen "period." I prefer people NOT to ruin the fun with the whole LOLOL SUPER EYES))
((Sorry mate didn't see that in your post... I'ma fix it k?))

Tentorer

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Something not human, that could do that?" Lux asked. "That can't be good... everyone be on the lookout! Nobody go anywhere alone."
"What if I like being alone sis?"

Ask Shyvana

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
A smile immediately graced the assassin's lips and he bowed regally to the half-dragon, his arm sweeping to the side as he did, evidently emboldened by the praise in his gift.

Madame you honor me with your praise, I only wish my gift could compare to that of your presence. I do so dearly hope that you enjoy this evening.

And with that Vas seemed to shed most of his nervousness, although his ears continued to twitch in response to the sounds around him and his gaze slid this way and that, but it was progress as he remained amongst the crowd int he interest of the Half-dragon's special day.
"There's no need for all that." Shyvana said, with a light chuckle. "What I do for a living does not deserve fanciful bows and showers of praise."

Shyvana heard Lux, and looked about. She sniffed the air, immediately smelling something quite familiar. A powerful hunter, but nothing before the power of a dragon.

"Kha'zix." Shyvana said darkly.

Ask The Reaver

11-13-2012

((Please do. Sorry for sounding like a AssMcButtface))

Murc VonSplinter

11-13-2012

((Of course not, we would call you Mr.Mcbuttface ^^ lol I jest))

Vask simply smiled and gave a chuckle in reply to the half-dragoness's modesty.
Milady I would beg to differ, each and every champion is an individual to be celibrated.
He said simply, raising a brow as he allocated the general direction of the Reaver, frowning slightly and tilting his head. However as the reaver was concealed he could focus on nothing, but rather looked at the clawmarks. As thew Reaver moved ((as was specified in his last post)) there were new clawmarks being made in that ceiling, however the lighting was...not something Vask was used to and he simply brushed them off as ones he had simply not found out. He considered simply blanketing the ceiling with silver needles however considering it was not his house he made no such action. Rather he simply continued following the tracks to see if there was a spot they ended.

Hero of Piltover

11-13-2012

Riomna frowns at the mention of the Void monster, Kha'Zix. But, throwing caution to the wind and ignoring Luxanna, she glanced up at the ceiling, and stayed where she was. "Kha'Zix, show yourself, even if only to me, so I can confirm it is, infact, you."

Emperor Titus

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I thought you were really upset." Lux said softly. "...why did you do it, anyway? The thrill? The money? Is there something you need?"

Lux smiled brightly.

"Thanks!" She said happily. "It was a gift from my parents upon passing training and becoming an active member of Demacia's military. It's... waaaaaay too big, but it's beautiful~."
((Shoot...forgot to respond! XD))

How many people did you invite? Is it a formal party or a Brolaf party?

Ask Galio

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona turns her attention to Galio, wondering. She always thought about Galio, being a statue, if he was able to hear her melodies, and if Galio was able to be blessed by her music. She decided to take the initiative, and floated towards the statue.

Hello, Galio, it's certainly a wonderful event Lux has planned, do you agree...?
((Pro timezone is pro.))

Galio turned, hearing a familiar instrument carrying its unique sounds and its also unique owner.

"Hello, Sona. I do appreciate the intent of this event, but I still have to wonder... some of the attendees make me worry. Luckily, I shall be here lest anything happen."