Road to High Elo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SevenVHeaven

11-12-2012

Oh **** what are you doing?

Hello, I'm Seven V Heaven, Seven or just Sev for the buddies. This weekend I decided to finally start with ranked matches after practicing a little bit all roles. Maybe it's too soon, people may think? After all I only have like 160+ games played in Normal. I think I'm prepared, I got some mains in every role and I've showed I can easily adapt in every fight. Of course, I'm not perfect and sometimes I end doing some horrible mistakes or am simply outplayed, but I consider myself more than ready to start my hard travel through the hostile depths of ELO hell.

I main ADC, Mid and Support but I made sure to be fully prepared for every role, including top and jungle and purchasing Rune Pages and Runes for everyone, so after testing and proving I'm capable of recovering without problems if things go bad (like arriving 4 minutes late due to ****ing internet and still recovering without problems), I decided to play ranked matches.

My mains are like this:

ADC: Graves, Miss Fortune, Ashe
Mid: Ahri (<3), Teemo (want to buy Syndra)
Support: Zyra, Soraka, Alistar (need to get Taric and Sona too)
Top: Riven
Jungle: Elise

Winning IP feels so slow now that I need to add more champions to my roster, like Ezreal, Orianna, Sona and Syndra.

Now, the real deal, the matches. Of course, this is my first time in ranked and I'm still unranked with 8 games so I'm not sure if my ELO will stay like this. 5 wins, 3 losses, currently 1289 ELO if I'm right (currently at college, can't enter the client :I ), some bad mistakes like feeding a Fizz with Ryze but in the end recovering and winning the match, amazing displays of Support with Zyra and Alistar (so modest) and other games that just were bad like a Taric afraid of supporting and tanking or a team who gave up so easily just because the enemy team was winning by 5 kills.

So...any suggestions for this new summoner who is now venturing into the world of Ranked LoL?

Storm514

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Run while you can.

TinyBootyClaps

11-12-2012

its harder then it sounds. you may not be bad... but your team may be and cost you the game. happens more often then not.

IMO just get yourself a 5v5 ranked team so you guys actually have synergy and know each others skills.

Leyt

11-12-2012

What the hell is ELO

Deviac

11-12-2012

I suggest getting a team for ranked, a lot of times when I tried solo queue I get matched with teams that arent very good or there is one person that feeds and ruins it for the team. Getting high elo would be easier to obtain with the right team