End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flarrix

11-29-2012

JLPFOREVR

12-02-2012

It be better if you upgrade Nunu for a better visual and spell. That snowball just look to awful.

Rouge567

12-02-2012

I want skins (

GhostGiant13

12-04-2012

Why was the Ionic Arrow removed from play? :'(

Bendrake

12-04-2012

I never got any mana problem with LeBlanc in late game... What the point to reduce distortion's mana cost in high level?

ChaosWarrior23

12-04-2012

This new update is a pain in the ass, less gold, less damage, no leash, stronger jungle monsters, champs like darius, garen, draven they benefit because they are stronger from the start of the game and now is dificult to get feeded and get just strong as them! I think this update was maded to stop people to get feeded at early game... Riot, you fail with this one.
(Im Latin, sorry for my bad english)

Hero2None

12-05-2012

Bring season 2 back. This patch was nothing but an epic fail! Oh.. and where is the Nidalee visual upgrade!? I was a regular jungler in season 2 and loved doing it. Now, I refuse. I hate it. The shop screen is NOT easier to navigate! It's buggy on top of laggy.. and all of these new items really were not needed! Why fix something that is not broken!? I have noticed that Garen is everywhere.. why?? Because he cannot be stopped especially early game. In season 2, 1v1 vs Shyvana in top lane.. I rocked 90% of Garen's I came across. Now, I lose about 90% of the time. I have only been playing LoL for a few months and honestly, my X-Box has collected an extreme amount of dust. I think it's about time to dust it off, or find another game.. Because this one has lost its fun.

Alobo

12-06-2012

Last night, enemy Darius was very op, more than already is, my Graves (I was supporting) with the same number of kills and almost as many assists, was not nearly as powerful, I support the above comment, we do not like this last S3 patch.

szunne

12-06-2012

With out force of nature Mundo is not as effective. you gave no viable alternative, so now a fav champ of mine is no longer playable. As you know he uses health for his ability powers so he needs health regen. thus you screwed Mundo and all players who liked him.

KaozGunner

12-07-2012

Dear RIOT,

you destroyed this game, with this season 3 update. this game has gone from amazing to im gonna stop playing this game because its not league anymore. the game is different all i see in bot lane is vayne vayne vayne vayne, because of all these attack speed and movement speed masteries and items upgrade, the season 3 is focused on vayne! and all the attackspeed champs. i use to play this game everyday and i play every lane mostly bot, but now i dont even want to play as a matter of fact i dont play at all anymore. you guys focused soo much in making more champions to be used that you made other champions completely unplayable with these masteries. all in all i hate this game now and the item shop it sucks! its hard to navigate its hard to click because its buggy! seems like dota to me than league. too much visual upgrade, too much new unneeded meta. i've spent soo much money and time on this game. riot you fixed a game that did not need fixing. im disappointed. BRING BACK SEASON 2 where the only thing that was talked about was LoL!

REST IN PEACE GRAVES! MY FAVOURITE IS NOW UNPLAYBLE! GRAVES ALREADY HAVING THE SHORTEST RANGE NOW ALSO THE WEAKEST! SAD!! GRAVES IS NOW A SUPPORT! =/