End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cantrips

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutan View Post
Thanks for NOTHING Riot.

Nice to see you don't give two ****s about players who don't play ranked. I've bought plenty of RP, and played plenty of games, but **** ME for not playing ranked.

Last season everyone got a skin. This company is becoming so crappy. I don't know why I still play this game.

We don't either. HoN sounds good for you.

Honestly, I buy Riot Points because of the hundreds of hours I put into this game. I actually disagree with TONS of the changes happening recently. (The TT remake kinda sucks, especially with vision issues and items, the changes made to Wooglet's and Hextech Sweeper, the FURTHER blending of genre between TT and Dom, etc.) That said, I support this company because they provide a high quality game for free, and the only way they make money is off of something that literally DOES NOT AFFECT GAMEPLAY AT ALL. NO other F2P game I've enjoyed has been able to boast that, and this one deserves my money as a result.

If you have a problem with not getting a PRIZE SKIN that is AWARDED for COMPETING... then start competing, kid.

I didn't get the skin because I only made silver, and I'm bummed, but that was a reward for going above-and-beyond normal gameplay and into the realm of competitive play. Everyone got the Kayle skin, and it's not special because of that. Now, when someone plays Janna and has that skin, you can instantly identify them as a Gold or higher quality player, and give them due respect for that.

TLDR: Quit crying and go to HoN if you don't wanna compete to get your trophies.

KilluaX92

11-14-2012

nice

NiceLagBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

10/10 would not bang again.

UmaTherman

11-14-2012

Now can someone please change Shadow Prince Malzahars spell particles match his skin?? Maybe throw in some sand??

Krakinia

11-14-2012

Not a big fan of removing Rabadons

GetheFuzz

11-14-2012

Thank you for the ignite and xin!!! Yeah!!yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yueahae
r
w
er
wer
eya
yea
h
aeyaet

SamqueDe

11-14-2012

Glad elise finally got some scaling on her skills. Thanks Riot. :->

Time to see how much of a difference it makes.

dEdzilla

11-14-2012

coolio

SamuraiMunky

11-14-2012

when did blitz's grab start pulling from center instead of his right hand?

Samflash3

11-14-2012