End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

You removed thornmail from Twisted Treeline? You removed a general item designed to counter AD carries from Twisted Treeline? Do you really think frozen heart will replace thornmail? Are you serious? Talk about common sense. Now I have two options, stop playing the game once more or exploit your decision by playing Tryndamere. I swear there are way too many facepalms with this company.

Kayvinh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

asdf

Minharoni

11-13-2012

These changes doesn't seem all that bad

Critical Gank

11-13-2012

if i do not have janna unlocked will i still receive the janna skin?

DrukenSolider

11-13-2012

Do i still get Janna skin with a silver medal or is only for gold medals?

princess17259

11-13-2012

i just join a game and then i got bug slap ... try to reconnect but it wont let me , like wtf is this

Critical Gank

11-13-2012

"Do i still get Janna skin with a silver medal or is only for gold medals?"

Everyone who participated in season 2 will be rewarded janna skin.

juggaloboy

11-13-2012

im not sure why you wouldnt want to sell the skin... but whatever.. i think its bad on your guys' part to give out a free skin to only ranked players while the rest of us have to deal with this half-naked BS you guys did before.. if you wana do somthing good for your game rework your bugs... fix your servers and dont make it so people have to play ranked just to get a fking skin that looks normal and not full of pervy dream ****..

Minion Strong

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggaloboy View Post
im not sure why you wouldnt want to sell the skin... but whatever.. i think its bad on your guys' part to give out a free skin to only ranked players while the rest of us have to deal with this half-naked BS you guys did before.. if you wana do somthing good for your game rework your bugs... fix your servers and dont make it so people have to play ranked just to get a fking skin that looks normal and not full of pervy dream ****..
dumb lol

P3teRN4ToR

11-13-2012

got my gold, pre happy