End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arikunafu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Kat getting a nerf...and i just bought her 2days ago what a waste of IP and i cant refund her well it was nice playing her while it lasted tobad people who dont know how to play had to cry about it Kat is easy to kill now shes pointless now she is a nice pair of tata's that gets nerfed like sona did People stop crying for a nerf on a champ that you cant beat and learn to play and nerf champs that are in need one of like Fiora i can kill her but her ult is just total bull..but thats just my thoughts : /

Opzzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

You guys should add a counter of people watching your game so u have an idea how good you should be playing :O!!!!

Weisslogia

11-12-2012

Nice work, excited for S3!

kira17

11-12-2012

wahoo janna skin!

BamGfAsRpd

11-12-2012

Thanks for all the info riot, and least I am one of the little group of users that thank a company for informing about what is coming next, rather than just d/cing the server and not giving you patch notes

ProSkillShot

11-12-2012

YES! finally, time to try to get to platinum

Qutse

11-12-2012

I think Crystal Scar (and jungle) changes deserve numbers with as much details as champion changes. For example, mana regen reduced with more mana per a pick up should come with as much detail as if you had changed a champ or item.

iTz Mendooskiii

11-12-2012

Hate to burst your bubbles, but the elo reset wont get you out of elo hell. All those kids you complain about are getting the same reset, so everyone will still be group in thier respective elo's. hahahaha sucks to be you!

FarkingTroll

11-12-2012

ranked servers offline at 8:00pm..? what times that for Australians like me :S

Notae

11-12-2012

I've got to know... why would you remove thornmail from TT?

AD carries are just going to roll face now