End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cervum

11-12-2012

I like everything but the Katarina part

Tronskaarj

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvppro2000 View Post
well this would make ALOT more sense if you nerfed mordekaiser, when i play against him he kicks everyone's rear, you should reduce his damage. maybe he might be EASIER to deal with, oh and i noticed in early gaming he is horrible so buff his EARLY GAMING, and nerf his late gaming
I totally agree, he should be nerfed, every game i play against him, i end up being totally destroyed by him, even if i play amumu, or any tank, he solos my team, its that strong

Rushingone

11-12-2012

cant wait

Tronskaarj

11-12-2012

Rinzler Master of Elementals, YA THATS A GOOD IDEA

noiradle2

11-12-2012

Boring ass changes. Go away Riot.

The Final Juan

11-12-2012

Quote:

well this would make ALOT more sense if you nerfed mordekaiser, when i play against him he kicks everyone's rear, you should reduce his damage. maybe he might be EASIER to deal with, oh and i noticed in early gaming he is horrible so buff his EARLY GAMING, and nerf his late gaming
Dude the point of morde is that he has a weak early game, use this against him and punish him early.
And trust me, its not hard to fail with morde. He's been nerfed anyway, previously u would get full shield from minions, now its at 35%. just counterpick someone with strong early ranged harass.

Quote:
Buff Corki, i played him and his damage was really bad, i think buffing his statistics will make him easier to use, when people play him they die alot, end up feeding, and before you know it they get so little kills, some ppl may play like pros with him but he requires more damage to be honest
People playing corki don't die alot, you die a lot. As you get better you will see how powerful TF corki is and rape face. Pros play him because he is a very powerful champion, for this reason riot keeps a close eye on him and if he was underpowered they would buff him. QQ less plz

Tronskaarj

11-12-2012

For Rinzler, give him a Nocturnal Nightmare Rinzler skin.

KingofMaelstroms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Finally the patch is coming out.

But can someone explain this to me?

Quote:
Unique Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target champion's maximum Health in magic damage over 3 seconds. Each second burned consumes a charge. One charge is generated each second.
I don't get the 'consumes a charge' part of it. It makes sense that it burns 5% of health over 3 sec but what's up with the charges?

JamesIshum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

will the passive of black fire torch stack for champ that combo abilites? like get 3 charges per ability landed or is there an internal cd on the passive?

Squidlymonkey

11-12-2012

AWESOME! Sweet new items coming up!