End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FraggingBard

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentMilkshakes View Post
Is it possible people are whining because she is currently the worst champion in the LoL game statistic wise? 35% W/L as a champion is pathetic.
For a moment, ignore that ratio. Pretend it doesn't exist. Now pretend you're in a game with an AD Janna who has shields so good Vayne has problems with them, her whirlwind will heavily disrupt teamfights if she's positioned well, and her ult generally makes things horribly inconvenient.

She's not bad.

rush21

11-12-2012

when will you help the players who have bought khaz bundle? ( there are some post about this, including mine

TheMobster

11-12-2012

I think Elise is OP enough, to be upgraded...... she is good how she actually is........ i think u will overpower her even more with this new patch.....

Palthios

11-12-2012

...This is just a regular old patch. I thought we were getting the remade items like Black Cleaver and the jungle changes... Whats the point of resetting the elo without those changes in place? I am disappoint. I hope it doesnt take too long to get that stuff out.

Twisted Nipple

11-12-2012

Probably a dumb question, but I alt-tabbed my launcher before I saw this news, so I don't know if it patched or not; is this patch live yet?

Yenotguilty

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyjoe View Post
Elise got a buff everyones been begging for, and kat got a nerf everyones been begging for, why is this unexpected to you? do you live under a rock?
In b4 massive trolling of troll comment.

BlazingArchAngel

11-12-2012

Now syndra is completly useless she can't even throw minions in the river to stop them from burning to death from ignite.

Kinuubi

11-12-2012

So no speed boost for Elise in spider form? She can't catch up to enemies with her current speed with tier 2 boots unless it's mobility.

AlexDnD2

11-12-2012

So will we see a support by the end of the year?

Munrrita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Cant wait for it!!