End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewK1nd

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxzee View Post
ok so does anybody bar me thnk this is a joke they go ona about all the jungle changed all the item changes and push zed back by nearly what 2 weeks now and then implement absolutly non of it! and juust do some small nerfs n buffs and change the 2 maps people litterly couldnt care less about!
I think It may just be you. I would rather wait for stuff to be right so that the game is playable rather then have it come out to soon and then have sever and game issues for 3 days. But I am also anxiously awaiting Zed and know how you feel.

NewK1nd

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackReloaded View Post
So basically what you are trying to say is that if You get Wooglets Cap.. We will be an OP AP?! Seems legit... Stasis? 25%?! OMG sound very intriguing as is Rabadons wasn't enough alone

Where you around for zhona's ring? Those were the days. HoG gave you armor then... *sigh* and now it wont exist at all... *tear*

FGTen Com3t

11-12-2012

When does this come into effect?

Zillerz

11-12-2012

Damn, still hate the new TT
Nice changes overall.

Ramlock

11-12-2012

nothing for my beloved heimerdinger?
again.......

mrey619

11-12-2012

just a question plz someone answer this when is zed coming out i have waited and saved ip for weeks and i still dont know when he comes out

Inxy

11-12-2012

wheres zed

c0reyp0wner

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernian View Post
The problem with Elise was not her damage, the problem is that she cannot remain in a team fight without dying instantly. No, she cannot just hang back and escape - she has no escape and her highest damage potential is melee, wherein she gets destroyed instantly.

Get HP = no dmg
Get dmg = no HP

No good.
Damage buff = ability to build less damage and more bruiser.

47 Diamonds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2012

How long will the down time be?

Dynoglory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Will Barrier be "nerfed" so-to-speak, with the additional cooldown and reduced duration, on the Proving Grounds?