End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftSwrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Ugh those changes look awful. Remove Thornmail from TT? It was a niche item as it is. Take the MS off Wooglet's and change it to Zhonya's ring? Why?

Beaumains

11-12-2012

Hey Udyr, can we get Blackfire Torch on Summoner's Rift please? Or some analog? It would really improve the QoL of several manaless magic-based champions.

Also, 2.5 seconds on the Witchcap seems a bit long for TT and Dom, you might want to cut that down to 1-2 seconds. Isn't hourglass only 2 seconds anyway?

Bosnianmafia

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAether View Post
Preparations for the patch are sweeping across our regions throughout the day - for instance, we've disabled ranked queues in EUNE already. When you see the patch notes, what that means is we've decided on a schedule and want to let all our players know we're ramping up - this way you don't have to find out about the changes second-hand through reddit or other regions' forums.

The recent articles have been simple previews of what's to come - all of the content that's been discussed last week (plus more that we still have yet to publish!) is still being tested and balanced.

I'm checking on this now. If this is the case, I'll update the patch notes - check back in a while.

Yes!

Yes! Anything that happens before the servers go down still counts!

An Elo compression means that all players are pushed towards 1200 but that doesn't mean everyone will actually be at that value. If that were the case we'd call it a (hard) reset.
Wow wait a second. If we don't own janna but are eligible for the skin we get the champion? I was not aware of this and bought her anyways. am i just out of luck or what. Feel like its a waste of 1350 ip that i could use.

Lacomanivia

11-12-2012

Aw yeah

Beaumains

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSwrd View Post
Ugh those changes look awful. Remove Thornmail from TT? It was a niche item as it is. Take the MS off Wooglet's and change it to Zhonya's ring? Why?
I forgot about the ring - why not just bring it back for TT; agree on the thorn; it directly scales w/ the number of champions around, and this boosts the effectiveness of a 3-auto or 2-auto comp on TT.

Servantofthe99

11-12-2012

thanks for killing off kassadin more than he was already. my favorite champion down the drain. why buff the abilities that aren't great to begin with...can we just have old kassadin back...for pete's sakes the guy wasn't even played in any tourny games.

permapoop

11-12-2012

Can we still get Season 2 rewards if we hit gold today?

Dark Night Owl

Master Recruiter

11-12-2012

thats whats good

Benmjy

11-12-2012

Will Dragon Trainer Lulu and Direforge Darius be released in this patch?

Gradeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servantofthe99 View Post
thanks for killing off kassadin more than he was already. my favorite champion down the drain. why buff the abilities that aren't great to begin with...can we just have old kassadin back...for pete's sakes the guy wasn't even played in any tourny games.
You have more damage. You should be happy he wasn't nerfed. :P