End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeranis Azourael

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searing Mango View Post
Im confused, they took out MS items for mages this patch???? I don't think so
The recipe change on Wooglet's Witchcap apparently removed the 15(?)%MS that was originally on it.

KimoCheese

11-12-2012

I heard we have until 2:00 from my friend, if this is true is it AM or PM?

NotBuzzJack

11-12-2012

Where's the Teemo nerfs.

Athrun Zara

11-12-2012

wow, can't wait for my janna skin~

The Tofux

11-12-2012

And so they finally nerf Katarina...

xGrimmreaperx

11-12-2012

Everyone has obviously not completely understood the second riot post.... it basically says were still not getting the patch and they still haven't given us a date just read the first question and response on second riot post....-__-

Pierce7d

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeranis Azourael View Post
They indirectly buffed those champions by combining the attributes of those 2 items into Wooglet's Witchcap (Zhonya's Ring), allowing you an extra slot for an item you may have been wanting to use for those champs (on Dominion).
I understand if you didn't notice that the first time though. =)
It's an early game buff, but a late game nerf. This item has AP and Armor bonus comparable to Zhyona's (not counting the multiplier) but you lose all that deathcap AP. Recipe of NLR and Blasting Wand was a LOT of AP, which is important for assassins. Nothing comes close to the whooping 140 AP that RD gave. You can build Blackfire Torch for more damage, and you have more space for CDR which is important on Blueless maps (because Blue does everything a mage ever needed, allowing them to just rush the DeathCap to get the ability power to make the blue work) but as far as assassins are concerned, you lost the massive single target burst item when DFG got hit, and now you lost the massive 140AP item now that Rabadon's is gone. Again, FORTUNTELY, Blackfire Torch does replace some of that missing CDR, but that's better on Damage Over Time mages, and not really great on Assassins who want a lot of burst upfront.

tl;dr Assassins got nerfed on TT/CS by this.

AlokJuro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Soraka
  • Infuse tooltip now states the correct Ability Power ratio at 0.6
Whoa wait what?

Soraka's E was buffed to 0.75 in the Talon patch. When was it nerfed back to 0.6?

Lakez

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sodomy View Post
An item that does it all....the new Witchcap is any better? It does more, just lacks movement speed.

AP + Movement speed + % AP Passive vs. AP, Armor, % AP Passive, Stasis Active.

One is just as strong as the other considering movement speed is a rather strong stat, but it was a stat that mages needed to survive in TT, which is still dominated by bruisers and AD carries. Now they'll just get roflstomped like they did to begin with, unless they have a reason to actually build Hextech Sweeper, which like I said, is a niche item.

I'll remain disappointed.
No THAT item does it all. Adding MS to the picture is just retarded. So making MS a seperate item with a good active is a good idea. Makes people invest in MS while adding cool perks to the item.

Pierce7d

11-12-2012

Also, GG Treeline. Mages lost their Witchcap MS, which was one of the few things enabling them to keep up with Bruisers. May faster Base MS and Zeals ever dominate.

Oh wait, it's on Hextech Sweeper now. Hmm, I'm okay with this.