End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

verduleroasesino

11-12-2012

when are you gonna nerf darius?

Master Brawler

11-12-2012

Elise is getting all around buffs, nothing at all changed about Kha'Zix, who is seen as often as Karma nowadays.

Riot, Kha'Zix is about to board the S.S. Karma!!! Please revoke his ticket!!!

Groudon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Sweet.

Option Paralysis

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searing Mango View Post
TBH, having one item that does it all isn't good for the game. Especially for mages and their whole theory about trying to make build options for everyone.
An item that does it all....the new Witchcap is any better? It does more, just lacks movement speed.

AP + Movement speed + % AP Passive vs. AP, Armor, % AP Passive, Stasis Active.

One is just as strong as the other considering movement speed is a rather strong stat, but it was a stat that mages needed to survive in TT, which is still dominated by bruisers and AD carries. Now they'll just get roflstomped like they did to begin with, unless they have a reason to actually build Hextech Sweeper, which like I said, is a niche item.

I'll remain disappointed.

Pierce7d

11-12-2012

It appears that Needlessly Large Rod only builds into 1 item on CS/TT. Why was removing the choice of either early Deathcap or early Zhyona's eliminated?

On one hand, we can have it all in just one item.

On the other hand, it actually means that mages will now have lower peaks, because their best basic item has been nerfed (only one build path for NLR). Blackfire Torch is quite powerful on rapidfire mages (I'm looking at you, Soraka/Cassiopia/Ryze) so there is a buff to compensate, but considering that ADs have multiple options to build out of their B.F. Sword, I don't see why APs now have less, especially considering AD scaling is better in general.

Xeranis Azourael

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerulean Laser View Post
Wow they indirectly Nerfed LeBlanc, Lux and Diana on Dominion by removing: Deathcap and Zhonya's Hourglass.
They indirectly buffed those champions by combining the attributes of those 2 items into Wooglet's Witchcap (Zhonya's Ring), allowing you an extra slot for an item you may have been wanting to use for those champs (on Dominion).
I understand if you didn't notice that the first time though. =)

WRLRD Strife

11-12-2012

Never reached silver

Glaivien

11-12-2012

Glad to see your fixing problems with the bots and all that. One recommendation is maybe adding another tier of bots. like an "expert" level bots that use runes or something. I often get more and more friends to try league of legends and, of course, they begin with bots. However, i just feel like there's a pretty huge gap between even intermediate bots and pvp matches, especially since they will be playing against lvl 30 summoners when they are grouped with a lvl 30. idk.. just a thought

SquireMuffins

11-12-2012

When will you guys be release zed? today? tomorrow? next week? and i don't want to hear " oh, bro, they are just adjusting his ratios" or "They fixing some bugs with him" because thats bull and you know it. they release lots of buggy champs and they fix that in the next patch. so why the big delay with zed? seriously riot, i just got alot rp to buy the zed bundle and its just sitting there, collecting dust :C i am really looking forward to buying zed, so hopefully you will release him soon

Jayux

11-12-2012

Push the patch already! You're already a week late.