End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeres Fhenn

11-12-2012

That's it?
From the way they were talking I was expecting a lot more. I'm kinda underwhelmed.

MidWKing

11-12-2012

Zileans bomb use to blow people up at there base it was funny af! not anymore =/

Waquar

11-12-2012

I think Heimer needs to be buffed, I mean, no one uses him now because he is easy to gank and he doesn't do much in late games

Sam Is Whoa

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealline View Post
Ok so you guys make twisted treeline where 3 bruisers= win and now you take out thornmail......was there any logic in this in the slightest?
Yea. now the bruisers cant buy thornmail. what is your issue? You do know bruisers arent AS auto attack champs? You also know Thornmail is not built on non bruiser/tanks. So if your playing TT and building Thornmail on caitlyn your doing it wrong. Its a good implement, it takes away a High Armor item so you can play a carry and not worry about doing more dmg to yourself than you do to them.

RG zate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

mm the best question , When is the patch? ...

InertBlowfish

11-12-2012

Quick question to any rioter that cares:
I hear that in season 1, you gave the higher medal to anybody who was 1 elo off their next tier in the rating; will you be doing the same in season 2?

Requiem024

11-12-2012

When is this taking effect,

Don't see my banner, free skin etc. And can still Que for ranked-

MrUnstable

11-12-2012

What about the items that you are taking out, changing or adding in? What about the new jungle you plan on introducing? When are we going to get a clear answer on what you are going to do with either of them rather than just speculation?

theft

11-12-2012

Are you guys gonna do a name wipe to inactive accounts under level 5 cause last one was a year ago and it's kinda clogged up and it'd be nice

The Letter CtrlZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Can we remove GA next patch pelase