@ ANY Rioter: Implement This Idea **Please**

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yobweja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

We all know that the biggest failure about solo que is lack of communication which stems from champ select. What if pre-champion select, you ranked the roles in order from your best to your worst via a simple drop down menu (which can/should be stored (locally/serverside?) for future games use) and that way, when everyone spawns in CHAMPION SELECT it will look like this:

Player 1: mid > adc > top > jungle > support
Player 2: support > mid > top > jungle > adc
Player 3: adc > top > jungle > mid > support
Player 4: top > adc > mid > support > jungle
Phreak: adc > jungle > support > mid > tons of dmg

etc. etc. and that way right when champselect starts... you know who is cappable of what role rather than coaxing the team to pay attention to the chat box rather than masteries/runes/bans/picks/enemy teamcomp/the garbage distractions that is calling vs pick order and the drama that ensues...

now i'm not saying that matchmaking would make matches according to the meta... simply a way to communicate who is good at doing what with minimal effort... please give this a look @morello; @phreak; @tryndamere; @ryze; @Socratocracy; @RiotFpMcgee @ricklessabandon; @JesterCapp; @Lyte; @Evil Viz; @RiotPenguin; @Zileas; @RiotKiddington; @idon'tknowanymorerioters names

tldr: Communication is the key to victory in any draft summoners rift mode; this is one way to expedite the process. (Please respond!!!)

BloodySundae

11-12-2012

I live this idea so much. I almost want to quit solo que just b/c of this issue.

The Bushmaster

11-12-2012

bump. make it happen. there's a few ideas rolling around as far as queuing for specific roles, too, kinda like in WoW. I'd like to see either idea implemented, or a really efficient combination of the two.

IGotCareless2

11-12-2012

I still don't like it, but it is definitely the best pseudo-queue-by-role idea I've ever seen. If you decide to do something like this Riot, use this one at least.

PogoPogoPogoPogo