Would you like a skin like this?

yes 25 89.29%
No 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Circus Nunu Skin Idea

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kirosis

09-10-2012

This is my second skin idea and i know the proportions are way off from the yeti but I would want the proportions to stay the same as the original too. thats why its a concept i guess. That being said i hope you enjoy and if you have not already, please check out "one serious teemo skin" in this section and vote!

I am Still digging the ice blast being replaced by a thrown pie (as tylock suggested) with more clownish sound effects when thrown and a nice splat upon impact,
also I like the "hup hup hup!" idea presented by Curriemaster as well as the test of strength/high striker idea with the bell, furthermore I really like the sound
of the swirling color spiral like a circus big top, the Entry of the Gladiators idea(as long as the right part is played) and the balloons releasing at the end.
some great ideas by Curriemaster. Finally I am also considering a light drumroll followed by a universal sound for "Tadah!" at the end of the ult. as in tadah!
the enemies are now gone haha a great feat performed by nunu the monkey and his strongman companion.
Thanks to everyone for the support and nice words and keep those ideas flowing! Who knows maybe I will get lucky and the idea will become reality!

Hoopyfroodford

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

The idea of Circus Nunu intrigues me. It would be sweet if he were a little clown riding a strongman. Why did you make him a monkey? I like that you're being creative, though ^_^

iKeychain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Imagine the custom sounds! Basically the same the current ones. However, whenever Nunu himself would originally speak, he'd sound like monkey gibberish. Then when Willump (the Yeti) would speak, he'd sound like a deep-voiced man speaking actual lines.

Of course, that would only apply to taunts. Otherwise you'd hear nothing but little monkey sounds when commanding him around and stuff.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

09-12-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Oh gosh, I am also pretty intrigued by this idea! I also dig the idea of the monkey personally, because it totally fits the circus idea to me.

How do you envision the different abilities? What would you change about how they look and sound to make them more circus-y? I'd love to know!

skippymcgee

09-12-2012

I haven't been this excited about a concept skin since *ever*.

Ballbag69

09-12-2012

I think the effects would have to change too! All of those particles, sort of like what happened with Surprise Party Fiddles!

Major Jae

09-12-2012

Q: Throws Out a ball that the elephants balance on?
W: Nunu screams like a monkey and people get the aura
E: Yeti tosses something into the air to act like hes juggling but eats it instead
R: Huge AoE and you hear circus animals and then the explosion is a pile of elephant poop?
(No good ideas for the ult xD)

swan2swan

09-12-2012

Q: Throws out a balancing ball (like YAS suggested) that makes the target champion go all wobbly.
W: He throws confetti into the air.
E: He grabs a minion and eats it like popcorn.
R: Spotlights swirl around and circus music is heard; the spotlights spin around and around before finally focusing Nunu, an the explosion comes. The edge of the ring also has a circus-ring short fence.

kirosis

09-12-2012

Thank you all very much for the nice comments! I wanted to have the full concept out together originally but still throwing some ideas around on the ability particles and what not and will try to get the ideas up as soon as possible. As for the ult, not sure about the particle effects yet but I was thinking what if you hear music from one of the old music boxes with a crank on it. (Some people who owned capuchins and trained them for entertainment would carry these boxes and crank it to play music so the monkey would dance) also thought of some music played by an instrument (forget what its called at the moment)that is a stringed instrument with a wheel under the strings so you would place your fingers on the neck almost like a guitar sitting on a table or lap and crank the wheel instead of using a pick. (you may find these being played at renaissance festivals) tho I understand either of which is not easy to find so circus music would be cool too. as for his Ice blast replacement I was considering either a smaller version of (as YoshiAndSnoopy said) the balls the elephants balance on or the juggling clubs but im still working on it. Also I like the idea for his ult that swan2swan posted but will still try to think of more options. thank you all again and dont forget to vote!
oh and one other thing, when he is to throw the balance ball/juggling club/whatever is decided i was thinking of having some of the kinda silly horn sounds whistling sound (cant explain in words) like some clowns might use followed by a deeper yet shorter horn sound upon impact.

Tylock

09-12-2012

I'm really digging the strong man and capuchin combo hahah. I really would love to see this as a real skin in-game.