Woe of the Dominion player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

11-12-2012

No season 2 rewards, still no ranked Dominion or balance fixes. And please don't cite the Jayce nerf, that nerf was aimed for SR and had absolutely no effect on Jayce in dominion. Riot is waiting for DOM to "mature" before they add ranked, doesn't seem like it since NOTHING has been done to dominion in forever.

DiscworldDeath

11-12-2012

The nerf had next to no effect on SR either. They nerfed him based on how SR used to view him, not how Dom and SR now play him.

Also, many Dominion only players I know are getting S2 rewards.

So, did your thread add anything over the ones you and other people of the same opinion opened yesterday, and the day before, and more or less every day non-stop for the last 1-2 months?

Yeah, change is immediate.
Learn how to postpone satisfactions, like adults.

DevlJoe

11-12-2012

I'm more woeful of the millions of threads all complaining about the exact same things over and over again tbh.

Genericke

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Also, many Dominion only players I know are getting S2 rewards.
Actually?

DiscworldDeath

11-12-2012

We're Dominion only players, we played a few TT ranked games to get the rewards, then for the most part stopped. Some people played a few more to get to Diamond and such.

Though I kinda like the new TT fine, with the passive mana regen. So will play it some more now and then.

Genericke

11-12-2012

Quote:
We're Dominion only players, we played a few TT ranked games to get the rewards, then for the most part stopped. Some people played a few more to get to Diamond and such.

Though I kinda like the new TT fine, with the passive mana regen. So will play it some more now and then.
Oooooh so dominion only players who didn't want to be left out and later played a few rounds of TT are getting rewards?

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

It took me 2 hours or so to get a 3s team to Gold with the help of Sauron/Nekrogen/Feedski(thanks guys). Aside from that, a lot of us are competent enough to get to Gold+ in Solo Q ranked SR.

I am probably going to draw a lot of hate for saying this but your Elo derived from Jabebot/LoLmatches meant jack**** once Draft died. Even then it didn't really mean much because it shared Elo with blind pick.

Also, stop filling Dominion with garbage whining threads. We know the issues, but like adults we voice our opinion once, in a proper area and move on.

Phourc

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
It took me 2 hours or so to get a 3s team to Gold with the help of Sauron/Nekrogen/Feedski(thanks guys). Aside from that, a lot of us are competent enough to get to Gold+ in Solo Q ranked SR.
Some of us haven't touched TT or SR since Dominion launch and have friends who are equally ****ty at the map - I messed around with a 3s ranked team for a bit and got to a whopping 1150 rating

I don't think "well people who were 2200+ in SR season1 got gold in 3 matches" really means much for 90% of the Dom player base. There is a decent time investment in learning competitive play and finding skilled players to join you that is a good bit higher for everyone else xP

Orphane

11-12-2012

This guy is little better than a spammer at this point with all his whining.

naotasan

11-12-2012

Quote:
Also, many Dominion only players I know are getting S2 rewards
What? How do I get rewards for playing only dominion?