Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 competitive team, serious only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vN Hatred

01-02-2013

Are you still looking for people? I currently have a team but I am running into the same problems that you have talked about yourself. I am willing to practice, learn, and continuously strive to be better than I am. I am best top and have the most champs for that role, but I can also jungle, adc, and support tank in some situations. No mid unfortunately, though. If you are still looking...hmu on League.

FIN Sawyer30

01-03-2013

If you're still looking for a mid I'm up for a tryout.

Keroro0108

01-04-2013

i wanna try out for top. just to tell u i can play all lanes

Titan Fox

01-05-2013

If you are still needing a top/jungle I am looking to do great things so hit me up in game.

RocTosser

01-06-2013

I main top lane and mid, can play any role, play everyday watch most of the lol tournaments and i would like to join your team. Strategykills is my summoner name.

A Lonely Spoon

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Need a team badly. Hit me up! Main the carries, Jungle well with others, also!

Promethiusf3ar

01-08-2013

promethiusf3ar is my ign, message me

SlZZLE MY BACON

01-12-2013

Hi, I am in the same situation as you, and would like to join your team. I play an amazing mid as well as jungle, (those are my two main) but i can play a good top and bot. I have added you, message me.

zombietaint

01-17-2013

i dont know if you're still looking for team members but i main support and second jungle. IGN: zombietaint