Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 3's/5's Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemo Touches Me

Recruiter

11-12-2012

So, I'm making this thread in hopes that I can find a new 5's or 3's team. I've been playing mainly ranked lately but solo queue is just a nightmare. I try to stay positive and be a team player, but that doesn't affect the random people I'm matched up with.

Here's some details on me as a person/player and my experience with the game;

I'm 16 years old and have been playing League since closed beta.. so about, 3-4 years. I'm laid back and easy going and STRONGLY believe that strong communication and teamwork is what wins games. I've always loved arena-based games such as League, and have played HoN, DotA Allstars and DotA 2 a lot, probably accumulating over 2k games on everything excluding League.

On League, I have around 1050 normal wins, 1.8k~ games played, 218 wins ranked, 219 losses.

I put diverse in the title because I can play any role that I need to fit at an acceptable level. While I do accel with roles such as AP carry/ADC/Top/Jungle, I can do support just fine and am familiar with warding positions, counter warding and continue to learn.

Even though I believe I can play any role, I believe top to be my best. I'm familiar with all of the strong "metagame" champions.

In order, I believe this to be my role priority list, complete personal preference as others may see my skill as different.

Top > Mid > ADC > Jungle > Support

This is a link to my lolking, showing my ranked stats, and unfortunately, my 1271 ELO. (http://www.lolking.net/search?name=I+go+to+the+gym)

I left out my ELO in the title for a reason. Now, I know everybody hears this a lot and I'm sure you hear it even more in the recruitment forum, but I do not believe I should be around the 1300 bracket. I see myself at least at maybe the 1600-1700 level, but I'm very unlucky with the teams I get. I'm not saying it's entirely my teams fault, but with a structured and well coordinated team I believe I could do better. This is a trust thing, though, and the only way to prove it is to give me a chance.

If it interests any one, my honor stats include...

18 Friendly
15 Helpful
42 Teamwork
68 Honorable Opponent

Have the Honorable Opponent ribbon.

I don't believe strongly in this system and find it not the fairest way to judge people, but for everyone that has no idea who I am it's somewhat of a baseline.

Also, I live in Canada on the east coast, GMT -4, I have a mic available at all times and would obviously not be afraid to join teamspeak, vent, skype, whatever it may be.

Please contact me in-game under the name I Go To The Gym if anyone has a spot for me. Thanks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemo Touches Me

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Bump