Best Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keyi3oardCowi3oy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleric View Post
From what I've seen and read, a lot of people seem to think Udyr played right is the absolute hands down best jungler in the game. Is this true? I'm looking for a strong jungle to buy and learn.

Right now I jungle as Kayle mostly and I've jungled as Skarner (whom I liked, but he has no early game). I also have Cho'gath, Shen, and Volibear I could jungle as, but I've never really tried.

Let me know what you think.

My personal favorite is Hecarim

Desensitizer

11-13-2012

Amumu/Cho/Lee Sin/Skarner/Mundo/Maokai/Shaco/Shyvana/Yi(if you are very low elo)/Shen/Malphite/Nunu/Olaf/Nocturn/Hecarim/Alistar all are great, depending on the type of jungle you want and the Elo you are at.

OmniOblivion

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleric View Post
From what I've seen and read, a lot of people seem to think Udyr played right is the absolute hands down best jungler in the game. Is this true? I'm looking for a strong jungle to buy and learn.

Right now I jungle as Kayle mostly and I've jungled as Skarner (whom I liked, but he has no early game). I also have Cho'gath, Shen, and Volibear I could jungle as, but I've never really tried.

Let me know what you think.
Shyvana is considered to be the best jungler overall. Her clear time is disgusting and makes a fine duelist and ganker. Her AoE damage also makes her strong in team fights.

Belrick

11-13-2012

amumu would be the best jungler but always baned cause he is so op right now

op jungler, terrible laner so by nerfing his jungling it will be RIP amumu imho

WCDireWolf

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Best jungler in my opinion right now is definitely Maokai. A little vulnerable to an early invade, but he has a great clear, can donate buffs without worrying too much, has a wicked gank, and his ult is insanely useful in an "all out" team fight.

RG Clockwork

12-27-2012

I think you should play Vi jungle, just save up like i do; i almost never get IP so i know how long it can take but its worth it ~ this was probably before vi came out but... still, jungle her ~ Her or warwick, warwick op

AwesomePMD

02-11-2014

This may be way late but if you haven't got him I'd suggest Maokai. He's one of the easiest kinglets to learn and his ganks pre-six are godlike. He's naturally tanky and if you build a standard tank build he's virtually unkillable. He had great initiation and come late game he has great TF ability's.

Engvvn

02-11-2014

I play master yi jungle. Only play him because too lazy to learn other champs. I hate udyr and lee

Madraac

02-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomePMD View Post
This may be way late but if you haven't got him I'd suggest Maokai. He's one of the easiest kinglets to learn and his ganks pre-six are godlike. He's naturally tanky and if you build a standard tank build he's virtually unkillable. He had great initiation and come late game he has great TF ability's.
Probably over a year too late.... necro