RIOT! why you stick with with scrubss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingScissors

01-18-2013

AFKS
DUDE whos cant CS
FEEDS
Trolls
Laggers
worthless trolls. AP YI, AD SONA, APC soraka, mid zil.

I request, making banns harsher, trolls punishable. this game is a hell spawn ground for *** raggers.

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

AP Yi, AD Sona, AP Soraka, and Mid Zilean are all viable.

Adm Jackbar

01-18-2013

"QUICK! CRICIFY ANYONE WHO HAS INTERNET ISSUES, BREAKS FROM META TEAM COMP, MISSES LAST HITS OR SAY'S "umadbro" IN CHAMP SELECT!"

I like your style

(And so ends my sarcastic retort)

MegaKermit

01-18-2013

AP Yi; Viable. Q is a team nuke, W heal is off the chain, so to speak. Add a LB and you are set.

AD Sona; I was wrecked by an AD Sona once... Never under estimate a build until you've faced someone who knows what they are doing with it.

AP Soraka; You do know all her moves scale with AP, right? The more she gets, the better the heals, Q does better damage, everything gets better.

Mid Zilean; Works. I've seen it. I've played against it. My friends who are level 30 that play ranked do it. It's real, it's a thing.

KingScissors

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaKermit View Post
AP Yi; Viable. Q is a team nuke, W heal is off the chain, so to speak. Add a LB and you are set.

AD Sona; I was wrecked by an AD Sona once... Never under estimate a build until you've faced someone who knows what they are doing with it.

AP Soraka; You do know all her moves scale with AP, right? The more she gets, the better the heals, Q does better damage, everything gets better.

Mid Zilean; Works. I've seen it. I've played against it. My friends who are level 30 that play ranked do it. It's real, it's a thing.

you got wrecked by an ad sona? i've ap yi is uber fail. mid ziliean is trash, how arre u supposed to win if ur mid is a zilean? lol. your statement comforts the fails of your own playstyle.