Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"i hate playin with mexi's"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

08Geneva80

11-12-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5918660/#nogo

Does anyone else find this kind of statement offensive?

I voted to punish this guy (also because he was a bit of an a$$ in the other two reports), but a majority pardoned him.

Old system. New system. Tribunal is a joke.

A Swarm of Koala

11-12-2012

How dare he have an opinion on playing with people he can't understand.

Exile4eva

11-12-2012

Offensive? No.

Ignorant and bigoted? Yes.

Azanir

11-12-2012

I found everything else he said in that report to be offensive.

08Geneva80

11-12-2012

Why does he feel the need to say it to them at the beginning? What was the point? They never said anything to him before he said anything. In fact, they seemed perfectly capable of communicating with him.

I never said people should not have an opinion. What I am saying--and what bothers me--is that players keep saying this garbage and it's let go.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

11-12-2012

Quote:
A Swarm of Koala:
How dare he have an opinion on playing with people he can't understand.

Then he could have said:"I hate playing with people I don't understand"

He didn't.

Instead, he said he hates playing with people of a specific country. A remark only a nationalistic pig would do.

08Geneva80

11-12-2012

Another example:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5883279/#nogo

I voted to pardon this guy, but he was punished. Yeah, he sucked, but you shouldn't be banned for poor play. He didn't insult his team (except in one instance in one report). The report where he had three against him by his team was clearly all done by a premade.

Broken system.

Zaresin

11-12-2012

As lyte has said...sometimes players get an extremely lenient jury...other times..not so much. Rest assured he will be back and I doubt he'll survive a second time. Also, as they have said before, they have put in things to check and see how we are voting (fake cases). This could have been one of them. Just something to think about.

08Geneva80

11-12-2012

The third that I got wrong on the 1st page of my justice reviews.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5879211/

I voted to punish this guy because he clearly seemed to be trolling.

Astynax

11-12-2012

Offensive? yes. But annoyingly true. From my experience, they tend to not communicate, autolock dumb things, feed, and in all be really really awful, mostly from a lack of communication ability. It's frustrating playing a team game when one of your team members isn't acting as, or talking with the rest of your team. So, I sympathize with the guy while still finding the statement offensive. Honestly, riot needs to find a way to bridge the communication gap, or remove it and create a hispanic speaking server.