Alistair Bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-12-2012

Saw an Alistar bot the other day, our bot (Teemo i think) cannot push him out of lane, and he was pushing quite well and does not die

So is it that one game, or does Alistair have some potential botting?

urmamasllama

11-12-2012

first FFS its Alistar not Alistair

secondly yes he works quite well his heal keeps his minions up and procs his passive which gives him some really strong pushing and sustain that and when enemy minions die the CD on his heal is reduced. he is also an interesting pick against yorick

AldrickExGladius

11-12-2012

If a bot is doing poor, I've seen their Alistar switch out and just stall the lane. You can't move him if he's smart. He wouldn't be my first choice as bot, but he can be good if the bot is getting wrecked my ganks.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Not sure, the only time i saw an ali bot was versus our AD malz, and the ali lost really hard. i could see it being good against some champs but i think he would have a harder time with it than say maokai, who can just sit back and toss saplings if he is getting poked too much.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I've ran it a few times just for fun, but it's fairly risky. If your opponent can punish your aggression you get crushed fairly hard. Also, champs that can stick to you well, such as Olaf or Cass, will give you lots of trouble.