How to counter Kayle bot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adorablekitten

11-11-2012

She is just too strong, I even tried the infamous urgot bot and her ult just carries her through it.

VoidInsanity

11-11-2012

Anything with high burst, gap closers, long range or a silence/stun/suppression works well. They key is to make sure you have a way to avoid fighting Kayle when her ulti is up, or prevent her from being able to use it. You really shouldn't have any problems as urgot vs kayle provided you poke correctly.

Tempestphile

11-12-2012

I was playing nunu and did fine for about 15 minute

but once she farms up, i have no idea how... At least not when i was playing a non bursty bot.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-12-2012

Champions with Attack Speed slows work well against Kayle.

urmamasllama

11-12-2012

nasus or nunu however nasus is specifically a counterpick so if you don't know its coming then :/

other options are to get FH and wardens mail both

FOODFOOD

11-12-2012

Champions that counter her are:
Nunu (Super Sustain Mode Nunu), Malphite (hardest counter), Nasus

However, this is probably blind pick, so you don't have that luxury. You pretty much have to have Frozen Heart and/or Wardens Mail/Randuins Omen. That's almost like QSS is to Malz - you don't completely gimp them, but it definitely shuts down a lot of their dps.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Champs with good burst or consistent high DPS work well, or ones that can disengage once she ults. Champs that have not been mentioned that do well: Xin, Cass, Diana, Riven(immune to slows), and Anivia.

FOODFOOD

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Champs with good burst or consistent high DPS work well, or ones that can disengage once she ults. Champs that have not been mentioned that do well: Xin, Cass, Diana, Riven(immune to slows), and Anivia.
I've beaten Xin, Cass & Diana quite a few times as Kayle, as you can usually outlast them if you build correctly and time your ult to mitigate the most damage in their engage (Xin's Ult + 3 Talon Strike, Diana's burst). Totally forgot about Riven and Anivia though! They do great against Kayle. Don't forget that Anivia's ult lowers attack speed.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I had intense trouble with Jayce. Remember that lategame, Kayle beats everyone. Jayce can clear waves really well without being near the minions if he has too, and early game he is much stronger.

Tempestphile

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
Champions that counter her are:
Nunu (Super Sustain Mode Nunu), Malphite (hardest counter), Nasus

However, this is probably blind pick, so you don't have that luxury. You pretty much have to have Frozen Heart and/or Wardens Mail/Randuins Omen. That's almost like QSS is to Malz - you don't completely gimp them, but it definitely shuts down a lot of their dps.
The biggest tip or problem i find with Nunu is after 15 minute or so, when Kayle is really beefed up with equipment, don't bother fighting her.

I think the only way i could have won a trade after that long into the game is to stack FH, WoTA, Randiun and thronemail (if kayle went AD)

And just E kite her all day